- “Go away you hobo.”
- ―Yoshi to Mario
|Current Position:||Constantly changes each episode, but mostly Mario's piggyback riding buddy|
|Current Status:||Living in the Mushroom Kingdom|
|Also known as:||T. Yoshisaur Munchakoopa|
|Likes:||Food, Mario (sometimes), Luigi|
|Dislikes:||Mario (mostly), being abused (mostly by Mario)|
|v • t • e|
Yoshi first appeared in SMG4's second blooper Dreams, where Yoshi feeds Mario some mushrooms he found growing on the side of the toilet making Mario high.
Yoshi appears again on this blooper where he tells Mario a flashback about how Mario didn't help him when he got in a fight with the Master Hand.
Yoshi later appears in Mario Quits where he is the runner up for Mario's replacement, but loses because he kicks Lakitu with his messed up legs.
Yoshi made a small appearance in Time Freeze where Mario asked Yoshi what the time is but he was frozen like the rest of the world.
On this blooper, he doesn't actually appear but he's one of Mario's fail disguises which the guards realize is a disguise when they realized Yoshi can't talk.
Here, Yoshi steals Mario's wallet which causes an all out war between him and Mario. This video marks his first major appearance.
Yoshi made a small appearence in this blooper where Mario was going to use him to track SMG4 but he jumps off the bridge and explodes.
Yoshi helps Mario to climb a wall, but fails and also Mario shoots him.
Way 84 is Yoshi Problems. Specifically, Mario is riding Yoshi when the dinosaur suddenly jumps off a cliff, taking the plumber with him.
In one skit, Mario eats a mushroom and gets sent to some weird Yoshi Sex Dungeon/Island.
Mario gets a pet Yoshi. This marks his second major appearance since Wallets And Dinosaurs.
Jbro109 and Yoshi sing and dance to "The Watermelon Song", when a message pops up stating "DON'T HUMP WATERMELONS" after Yoshi explodes from doing so.
Mario enters Yoshi into a Yoshi race. This is his third major appearance.
Yoshi has a somewhat cameo appearance in "A Random Day" where he promises Mario a birthday present and runs away and never returns.
In "Problematic Pipe Problems", Yoshi appears briefly helping out the bros stop King Pipe, but when Mario reveals Yoshi's sole role was to make omelettes for the gang, he runs away from the bros in a blind panic, prompting the bros to chase him, with that chase ultimately costing Yoshi his life.
Smg4 also plays as Yoshi in several other games because there is no color code for him in those games. For example, in Quest for the Golden Overalls, he appeared as a red Yoshi in Super Smash Bros., and in Mario Kart he was just Yoshi.
Yoshi has a few small cameo appearences in the Ssenmodnar Series.
Yoshi, like much of the other characters, has a few special abilities:
- Near-Invunrability: Yoshi has survived virtually EVERYTHING thrown at him; Yoshi has survived, in total, survived crashing into the castle wall while at the same time, his back was surviving a pressure of over 590 pounds (Wario was riding on him), falling onto molten lava and living, even after being blown up, survived humping a watermelon, falling all the way off a bridge and exploding once again at the bottom, survives having his legs crippled near daily, duels against foes in excess of street level, and, most notably, in Yoshrooms, Yoshi survives getting drugged for over 2 weeks, blown up, savagley beaten up by a fellow Yoshi, crushed right in the stomach (one of the most painful and deadly areas to be struck) by Mario's kart (which can reach averages of 55 MPH in Mario Kart), dragged across the street... and Yoshi barely even felt a thing. Most recently, in The Great Yoshi Race, Yoshi survived getting blasted by a nuclear cannon twice, slight abuse during the race, and gains his most absurd feat in the end; he goes up against Bowsers "Yoshi", a very violent and savage beast, and, implied that the "Yoshi was not holding back whatsoever", Yoshi easily survived for 592 rounds straight.
- Yoshi is a dinosaur (obviously).
- The reason why he has to live on the castle roof is because he once ate all of Peach's food and crapped on her bed. The real reason though is for the Easter egg on SM64.
- Yoshi was a deformed clone from Jurassic park that Luigi bought for 2000 coins all at Peach's expense.
- In the bloopers, Yoshi has crippled legs due to the code to play as the character in SM64 which causes Yoshi's legs to look twisted.
- Mario claims that when he was impersonating Yoshi, it was from a Mario Kart accident.
- Yoshi sells drugs to children.
- He loves melons
- He actually makes a cameo in "Bad Stars" and "Super Magical Fun Fun Island" on the roof of Princess Peach's Castle. Yoshi can also be seen in "The Toadassass-ination" when Toad, Other Toad, Steve, Ben and Mario are playing Mario Kart 64.
- In early bloopers, Yoshi could talk but for some strange reason, he can't talk in more recent bloopers, aside Retarded recap 2016, where he was interviewed by SMG4.
- In August 2014, it was revealed that Yoshi's real name (outide of the bloopers) is "T. Yoshisaur Munchakoopas".
- As seen in Stupid Mario Party, Yoshi has suicidal thoughts, evident as he keeps on saying that "he wants to die". This may be because of the events of The Great Yoshi Race.