乁(´• ω •`)ㄏ
|Current Age:|| Born, January 1 1985 Age, 32|
SMG4 Universe: Unknown
|Also known as:|| Fartidinius Lump of Poop
|v • t • e|
- “WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU, YOU STUPID GOOMBA-FACE! I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY NOSE!”
In Nintendo canon, Wario is an obese, muscular, hot-tempered, and greedy man, and Mario's yellow-and-purple clad arch-rival. Most of the time, he goes on his adventures from stealing treasure to running a microgame making company. He also sometimes helps the heroes in the Mushroom Kingdom on a few seperate occasions. However, in SuperMarioGlitchy4's bloopers, most of his personality leaves unchanged, minus the head of the microgame company, which has barely appeared in his bloopers.
Relationships with other characters
He and Waluigi are brothers in the SMG4 universe. (it is unknown whether they are brothers in official canon or not) The two are the main protagonists of The Wacky Wario Bros. series, where they go on ill-fated adventures in an attempt to get rich. Neither brother is above harming the other to get an advantage, and they tend to fight a lot.
Wario is a big antagonist to Mario in The Wacky Wario Bros.: Money Mayhem. In the blooper, Wario is seen putting a bucket over Mario's despite of him trying to rescue Wario, and Mario runs crazy with the bucket on his head. Later in the blooper, Wario attacks Mario in hatred while they are both in the jail cell from getting arrested.
Although Wario and Luigi both don't get alot of screen time in SMG4's bloopers, it appears that Wario probably hates Luigi as seen in The Wacky Wario Bros.: The Winning Ticket, where he runs over Luigi when he lost his patience on waiting to get through a street intersection. However, they have been seen singing the Christmas carols with Mario in The Bowser That Stole Christmas.
- Note: This list is currently incomplete. You can help us by expanding it.
- The Wacky Wario Bros.: Wario's Treasure Hunting Time
- The Wacky Wario Bros.: The Welcome Invitation
- The Wacky Wario Bros.: The Winning Ticket
- The Wacky Wario Bros.: Money Mayhem
- Brother Wars
- A SM64 parody: Number 1 (bob-omb battlefield remix)
- Two great friends!
- Retarded64: Retard karts 101
- The Switcheroo-Overalls
- Christmas 2013: The 12 idiots of christmas
- Herobrine (Episode) (mentioned)
- Crime Time
- Retarded64: Mario Simulator
- Guards N' Retards: Prisoners
- APRIL FOOLS
- 99.5% Crazy
- ÐД gℓî†¢ђ
- Ssenmodnar 8 (150k special)
- Super Mario Attorney
- Meet the Mario
- Enter X
- Darkness Takes Over
- Bowser the Unhappy Fat Turtle
- Ssenmodnar 7 (TOAST edition)
- Taken (like an idiot) (mentioned)
- Super Hello Kitty Rollercoaster Tea Party 2
- The Visitor (2014)
- Spells n' Wiztards
- Sonic The Derphog: The Evilness of Eggman (?)
- Ssenmodnar 4 (30,000 subs special)
- Ssenmodnar 6 (New Year's edition)
- Mario in real life!? (200 vid special)
- SM64 guides: Toadsworth's How to-Princess
- SM64: War of the fat italians 2014 (200k special!)
- Luigi wants to build a snowman.
- Ssenmodnar 10 (350k apocalypse special)
- Retarded64: Stupid Mario Maker
- Retarded64: Stupid Mario Kart
- High School Mario
- MarioTube 2
- Stupid Mario Rabbids
- The Mario Channel: MARIO'S CHALLENGE
- He is obsessed with money (gold especially).
- He is not as much of a rival of Mario in SuperMarioGlitchy4's bloopers.
- Wario weighs somewhere between 300-400 lbs.
- His parents died in My Best Friend Slenderman, somehow killed by Slenderman. According to SMG4, no one loved those two persons.
- Wario is gay as seen in "Super pokeman 64 bloopers: GYMS AND BADGES".
- He hates Sonic for calling him "trash".
- He is the main character in The Wacky Wario Bros. (series)
- Wario lives with Waluigi in a house as seen in The Wacky Wario Bros.: The Winning Ticket, but in The Wacky Wario Bros.: Wario's Treasure Hunting Time they live under a bridge, and in The Wacky Wario Bros.: Money Mayhem they live in a dumpster, but bough a house by spending stolen money.
- In Herobrine, when Herobrine tries to creep up on Mario, Mario thinks its Luigi trying to stuff Wario's underwear in his face again.
- He currently has two forms: Normal Wario and Wario Head (who appears in Ssenmodnar 8 (150k special)).