War of the Fat Italians is a series of fighting videos made by SuperMarioGlitchy4. It's mainly focused on a fight between SuperMarioGlitchy4 and Mario, which is usually settled by challenges created by Nintendofan997 or by the viewers via the comments section. The match is held by Nintendofan997, who appears in every episode of the series.
Videos in the seriesEdit
The War of the Fat Italians series started in 2011, and progresses with one episode made every year, always on October. Thus, as of October 2017, seven wars have taken place, with the eighth coming soon.
- War of the Fat Italians 2011
- War of the Fat Italians 2012
- War of the Fat Italians 2013
- War of the Fat Italians 2014 (200k special!)
- War of the Fat Italians 2015 (600k Special)
- War Of The Fat Italians 2016 (900k Special)
- War of the Fat Italians 2017
- War of the Fat Italians 2018
- War of the Fat Italians 2014 (200k special!) is the first video that celebrates SMG4's subscribers.
- (2014) SMG4 dancing can be also seen in the outro of Who Let The Chomp Out?
- As the years go by, the challenges get weirder and weirder.
- (2014) The Gay Sex challenge shows Mario might be gay because he went on with the challenge, while SMG4's was pretty freaked out by the challenge.
- X always breaks up their fights before the wars.
- War of the Fat Italians is always hosted by X / Nintendofan997
- (2014) When SMG4 was dancing, Michael Jackson's Thriller could be playing on the dance off.
- (2017) TheOdd1sOut, a fellow YouTube animator, helped animate a scene in "who is better at animating". It is unknown if he will do any work on the upcoming WOTFI 2018, but, who knows.
- The eighth in the series was actually revealed in a CHANNEL update of all things. Yeah, it was shown in SMG4 Direct (HUGE CHANNEL UPDATE), alongside his own series Hitbox.