War of the Fat Italians is a series of fighting videos made by SuperMarioGlitchy4. It's mainly focused on a fight between SuperMarioGlitchy4 and Mario, which is usually settled by challenges created by Nintendofan997 or by the viewers via the comments section, and from the 2015 video onward, always ends in a rap battle. As of 2018, 4 rap battles have taken place. The match is held by Nintendofan997, who appears in almost every episode of the series, the only exception being 2018 due to Nintendofan997 being a T-Pose Zombie.
Videos in the seriesEdit
The War of the Fat Italians series started in 2011, and progresses with one episode made every year, always on October. Thus, as of October 2018. eight wars have taken place.
- War of the Fat Italians 2011
- War of the Fat Italians 2012
- War of the Fat Italians 2013
- War of the Fat Italians 2014 (200k special!)
- War of the Fat Italians 2015 (600k Special)
- War Of The Fat Italians 2016 (900k Special)
- War of the Fat Italians 2017
- War of the Fat Italians 2018
- War of the Fat Italians 2014 (200k special!) is the first video that celebrates SMG4's subscribers.
- (2014) SMG4 dancing can be also seen in the outro of Who Let The Chomp Out?
- As the years go by, the challenges get weirder and weirder.
- (2014) The Gay Sex challenge shows Mario might be gay because he went on with the challenge, while SMG4's was pretty freaked out by the challenge.
- X always breaks up their fights before the wars.
- (2018) War of the Fat Italians is always hosted by X / Nintendofan997, however he was replaced by Waluigi in 2018 to torture Mario & SMG4 because X became a T-Pose Zombie and it was the final episode in The Waluigi Arc.
- (2014) When SMG4 was dancing, Michael Jackson's Thriller could be playing on the dance off.
- (2017) TheOdd1sOut, a fellow YouTube animator, helped animate a scene in "who is better at animating".
- The eighth in the series was actually revealed in a CHANNEL update of all things. It was shown in SMG4 Direct (HUGE CHANNEL UPDATE), alongside SMG4's own series Hitbox.
- (2018) At the end, it shows some kind of game that Tari is playing with a PS4 controller. This could mean that Glitch Productions has finally revealed the other project alongside Hitbox (which is SMG4's own game) or it could be part of some kind of Tari Arc.
- (2017) In the rap battle, the song that can be heard is actually made by PSY.
- So far, War of the Fat Italians 2017 and War of the Fat Italians 2018, the trailers for both episodes are made using Source Film Maker (SFM). (A War is Coming... #TeamSMG4 and #TeamMario and War of the Fat Italians 2018 Official Trailer).
- (2016) The episode may have been paying homage to the WarioWare series because of how the jingle from the games play in the Triple Round and the Boss Round against Bowser during the Rap Battle. *Note that the Jingle also plays during the Triple Round in WOTFI 2017
- (2015) The music that plays after you enter a single player minigame in the WarioWare series plays at 7:23