- “Oh! Hey Mario!”
- ―Toad, on several occasions.
Toad is a major secondary character in SuperMarioGlitchy4's bloopers. He is often sarcastic and immature. He resides in Princess Peach's Castle, living there with the rest of the cast. Alongside Luigi, he is often the victim of Mario and SuperMarioGlitchy4's antics and misadventures; occasionally, he is sometimes subjugated by Princess Peach.
Toad differs from most other characters as he has had two personalities throughout the series. During the earlier bloopers, he has slimlar personalities with Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants. He was a grumpy deadpan snarkler who loathed Mario and despised his life in the castle, often attempting to destroy it at any opportunity.
In later bloopers, Toad was portrayed as an insufferably obsessed fan of Mario, being annoying to the point that even Mario himself despised him to the point where he tried to murder him.
More recently, the extent of Toad's life has shown him as an absolutely miserable person, as countless years of putting up with Mario's stupidity and processing the increasingly retarded state of the Mushroom Kingdom have rendered him a hateful and pissy individual- not to mention that Peach apparently uses her Toad Retainers for humiliating and disgusting tasks in everyday life (including sponges, nightstands, and ladders). As a form of relaxation, he began hoarding a massive stash of candy in the Metal Cap level; upon eating it, he gets a sugar rush and begins acting retarded and hyperactive, much to everyone else's annoyance. Unfortunately, he became so addicted that he never stops eating it, leading Peach, SMG4, and Toadsworth to intervene. Although trying to defend it, SMG4 knocks him out and they send him to rehab, where he screams in horror at seeing Dr. Mario. However, whether rehab has been successful depends on bloopers.
During the earlier bloopers and nowadays, Toad despised Mario due to his antics, but Mario himself never acknowledged this, because of how dumb he is.
In the newer bloopers, the situation seemed to be reversed. Mario's idiotic behavior had gotten to Toad, and he became equally stupid. Toad idolized Mario and had made a fan club about him; on the other hand, Mario found Toad a big nuisance and tried his best to avoid him. In a few episodes, Toad was even Mario's slave.
Eventually, Toad snapped out of loving Mario and his personality went back to the one in the older bloopers now Toad finds Mario annoying and hates him but never to the extent that Mario hates him.
In the older bloopers, Toad found SuperMarioGlitchy4 a nuisance and avoided him, but not as much as Mario. SMG4 didn't acknowledge Toad much but nevertheless would stand against him when he tried to take over the castle.
In the more recent bloopers, SMG4 finds Toad to be annoying, but beyond that, the two do not interact much.
Despite the fact that Luigi is treated just as much a chew toy as him, Toad dislikes Luigi with a passion.
Toad is Princess Peach's servant and has to follow her orders. Since she likes to boss him around, he naturally dislikes her, but unlike the other characters that he hates, Toad rarely strikes against Peach as he's scared of her.
Despite his dislike of her, the two are sometimes seen playing games together, although Toad is usually the winner.
Toad seems to have a crush on Toadette in the episode Retarded64: the Toad, the Fat and the Ugly, but at the end, she admits she's 9 years old, which makes Toad shocked. He is then arrested by a Policeman crew because they thought he was a pedophile. However, 46 episodes later, Toad being a pedophile has apparently been retconned, as he is confirmed to be in a relationship with Toadette. However, Toad doesn't have any feelings for Toadette anymore, so he ignores her and treats her carelessly. In the episode Mario VS Sonic: PRANK BATTLE, Mario ruins their relationship by doing a prank with a Toad doll and a Hatsune Miku waifu pillow. Toad also uses her to attack Wario in one episode, causing him to crash his kart and become seriously injured. He calls her a "Crazy Girlfriend" when he does so.
Toad and Bob fight each other in SMG4: Mario's Train Trip.
Mama Toad Edit
Mama Toad (Hank Hill) was proven to be toad grandmother in Hobo Theater: Toads Garage Sale. She works in the military and make nuclear weapons.
This section is unfinished, and could use some help. These are in no particular order.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers Short: The Cake Is a Lie!
- super mario 64 bloopers: dreams
- super mario 64 bloopers:flashbacks
- super mario 64 bloopers: time freeze
- Retarded64: Mario's Road Trip
- SM64 Bloopers: Who let the chomp out...AGAIN!?
- SM64 Valentines 2017: GET THE GIRL!
- Retarded64: Stupid Smash Bros
- SM64: Mario gets a Nintendo Switch!
- Retarded64: Mario The Waiter
- SMG4: Mario goes to DIDNEY WORL
- Retarded64: Stupid Mario Party
- SMG4: Welcome To The Kushroom Mingdom
- The Mario Channel: MARIOBUSTERS
- Retarded64: Stupid Mario Kart
- Super BACKWARDS Bros (as Luigi)
- Retarded64: Mario's Boat Trip
- Mighty Morphin' Mario Rangers
- Stupid Mario Odyssey
- Stupid Paper Mario
- High School Mario
- MarioTube 2
- Mario VS Sonic: PRANK BATTLE
- The Mario Channel: MARIO'S CHALLENGE
- SMG4: Mario The Boy Scout
- SMG4: Mario VS Donkey Kong
- Stupid Luigi's Mansion
- SMG4 Halloween 2017: Trick Or Treat Wars
- SMG4: Wild, Wild Mario
- SMG4: The Movie Audition
- SMG4: Mario's Train Trip
- Mushrooms & Morons: Quest for the Spaghetti of Power
- SMG4: Mario University
- SMG4 Christmas 2017: The XMAS Discovery
- SMG4: New Year, New Mario
- Mushrooms & Morons: Hunt for the Egg of Draconius GO
- SMG4: Stupid Mario Sports Mix
- SMG4: Detective Mario & Pikachu
- SMG4: Stupid Mario Stupid Show
- SMG4: The Mario Channel - Mario's Jackass
- SMG4: The Super Dudes
- SMG4: Mario's Fancy Dinner
- SMG4: The New Smash Bros
- 2 MILLION FAN COLLABERATION SPECIAL! (SSENMODNAR)
- SMG4: Luigi's Lesson
- SMG4: The Mario Hustle
- SMG4: Stupid Mario Paint
- SMG4: The Mario Café
- SMG4: Mario The Ultimate Gamer
- SMG4: The Mario Convention!
- SM64 Guides: How to Get dem Coins.
- SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2018
- SMG4: Mario's Late!
- SMG4: The Mario Purge (Halloween 2018)
- SMG4: Mario And... The Well
- SMG4: Mad Mario
- He likes cookies (as do Bullies, Big Bullies and Lilyncookies), which results in him occasionally turning into Cookie Monster and going crazy.
- He is addicted to sugar and becomes hyperactive when he ingests some.
- He doesn't know how to use a lightsaber.
- He once dressed like a woman to escape jail.
- In the blooper Spells n' Wiztards, it was revealed that Santa didn't give Toad his 2013 Christmas present, giving him a hate for Santa.
- He has mushroom clones that look exactly like him. It's unknown if he used spores to produce them.
- According to Mario, he's a little wiener. Toad also added that, in verbatim, "there's only 3 things that tub of flub cares about. Spaghetti, himself and being naked." in the episode SM64: Meet the Mario.
- Like Mario, Toad likes spaghetti, as seen in The Visitor.
- Toad appears to have a watch that says "Mario is my homeboy."
- Toad rarely changes his expressions.
- According to Retarded64: The Toad, the Fat and the Ugly, he is Toad #232563465.
- It is revealed in The Adventures of Mario and Luigi - Ep. 4 that no one high fives Toad. However, despite this, Professor E. Gadd high-fived Toad after saying Mario was a loser during his nightmare in Marioception.
- Toad was once a teacher at Plumber Academy. While he was a teacher there, he was known as Mr. Toad.
- Toad likes Doritos. This is the reason he uses Toadwardo as his alter ego.
- He has tried to escape from Peach's Castle exactly 643 times, only to be stopped by Mario in every attempt.
- According to Toad, he gets paid by Peach in peanuts; additionally, Peach uses Toads for everything, including as a sponge and furniture. The worst thing Peach uses Toads for, however, is as a human body shield.
- Toad and Toadsworth are some of the few Toads in Peach's Castle that are able to think as the others are brain dead.
- He is a wizard and is able to turn invisible, teleport, and so on.
- Toad goes crazy if he has coffee as well as sugar.
- Currently Toadette is Toad's sister and NOT his Girlfriend.