|Current Position:|| Peach's Attendant|
Commander of the Toad Army
|Current Age:||Born, June 1 1985, age, 32|
Telekinesis Control Device
|Also known as:||Toadwardo the Durito bandito|
|Likes:|| Justin Bieber magazines|
Doritos SuperMarioGlitchy4 (mostly) Old Man Hobo (at times) Luigi (rarely) Real Life SMG4 (Creator) Peach (boss) Dr. Mario Toadsworth Cookies Pepsi Steve Herobrine (at times) Ben (best friend) Princess Daisy (sometimes) Toadette (crush)
|Dislikes:||SuperMarioGlitchy3 Bowser (at times) Bully Big Bully Bully Boss Eyerok (sometimes)|
|v • t • e|
- “Oh! Hey Mario!”
Toad differs from most other characters as he has had two personalities throughout the series. During the earlier bloopers, he was a grumpy deadpan snarker who loathed Mario and despised his life in the castle, often attempting to destroy it at any opportunity - but always failing.
On the more recent bloopers, Toad is portrayed as an insufferably obsessed fan of Mario, being annoying to the point that even Mario himself despises him to the point where he tried to murder him.
During the earlier bloopers, Toad despised Mario due to his antics, but Mario himself never acknowleged this, and considered each other as friends, despite the fact that Toad was sometimes abused by him. At any opportunity he had, Toad would try to get rid of Mario for good, ranging from building an army to destroy Mario to buying Peach's Castle and evict Mario from it.
On the newer bloopers, Mario's idiotic behavior has gotten to Toad, and he became equally stupid. Toad idolizes Mario and has made a fanclub about him, but Mario, on the other hand, now finds Toad a big nuisance and tries his best to avoid him. In a few episodes, Toad has been Mario's slave.
In the older bloopers, Toad found SuperMarioGlitchy4 a nuisance and avoided him, but not as much as Mario. SMG4, on the other hand, didn't acknowledge Toad much, but nevertheless would stand against him when he tried to take over the castle.
In the recent bloopers, SMG4 finds Toad to be annoying, but beyond that, the two do not interact much. In The SMG4 QNA (400k Subs :D), when asked if he had a girlfriend, SMG4 dressed Toad up as a pretty girl and named him "Toadee" and called him his "girlfriend". As he tried to kiss him, Toad shouted "MOLESTER!!!" and ran away.
Despite the fact that Luigi is treated just as much a chew toy as him, Toad dislikes Luigi with a passion. In the older bloopers, Toad often treated Luigi with disrespect, but otherwise ignored him. In the newer bloopers, he is much more rude and condescending towards him.
Princess Peach Edit
Toad is Princess Peach's servant and has to follow her orders. Since she likes to boss him around, he naturally dislikes her, but unlike the other characters that he hates, Toad rarely strikes against Peach as he's scared of her.
Despite his dislike of her, the two are sometimes seen playing games together, although Toad usually is the winner.
- He likes cookies (as do Bullies, Big Bullies and Lilyncookies), which results in him occasionally turning into Cookie Monster and going crazy.
- He doesn't know how to use a lightsaber.
- He once dressed like a woman to escape jail.
- In the blooper Spells n' Wiztards, it was revealed that Santa didn't give Toad his 2013 Christmas present, giving him a hate for Santa.
- There are actually other mushrooms that look exactly like and are called toad. This is because they're clones.
- Like Mario, Toad likes spaghetti, as seen in The Visitor.
- Toad appears to have a watch that says "Mario is my homeboy".
- Toad rarely changes his expressions.
- According to Retarded64: The Toad, the Fat and the Ugly, he is toad number 232563465.
- It is revealed in The Adventures of Mario and Luigi - Ep. 4 that no one high fives Toad however despite this, Professor Elvin Gadd high-fived Toad after saying Mario was a loser during his nightmare in Marioception.)
- Toad has once been a teacher at Plumber Academy. While he was a teacher he was known as Mr. Toad.