|This article is in severe need of cleanup!|
|Well, perhaps not in severe need, but we really need to fix it up! Grammar, vocab, whatever is needed, it's needed!|
You may still edit the article, but please be cautious when doing so. Thank you.
|The Land that Never Was|
|Season 1, Episode 22|
|Series||Super Mario 64 Bloopers|
|Air date||June 24, 2011|
|Enter X||The Visitor|
|v • t • e|
"The Land That Never" Was is the 22nd Blooper of Supermarioglitchy4.
- This is one of the four bloopers in which Luigi has a different color palette, which is similar to what he has in the Super Smash Bros. games.
- The blooper is likely named after the book with the same name or a similar named level in KH2.
- Mario owns 50 dollars to Luigi.
- Some places remind Mario of Bowser in the shower.
- Is there a moment when Bowser's head gets stuck in the toilet?
- Also, there is a place what reminds Mario getting lost in a forest.
- Koopa's intro is "Well, well if it isn't Mario... You may have beaten me before but the newly improved, Koopa the quickest cannot be beaten! I have ZERO losses and it's going to stay that way. Even with the shell, people are still unable to beat me. Don't try to run on the rainbow because you'll sink right through! Heh, heh, heh! Ready..."
- The rom hack used in this video is SM64 Wacky Worlds.
Cast of BlooperEdit
- Bob-omb Buddy
- King Whomp
- Giant Piranha Plant
- Shy Guys
- Giant Thwomp
- Koopa the Quick