|The (TOTALLY ACCURATE) documentary of Mario|
|Season 3, Episode 41|
|Series||Super Mario 64 Bloopers|
|Air date||Aug 18, 2013|
|Free lunch for Mario||Super Mario 64: The Movie|
|v • t • e|
The (TOTALLY ACCURATE!!) Documentary of Mario is the 140th blooper made by SMG4.
Timeline of MarioEdit
- 1928: born; father attempts filicide; parents leave and kill themselves.
- 1930: meets Luigi
- 1942: goes to school
- 1955: goes to Plumber Academy for Idiots
- 1977: falls in love with spaghetti
- 1981: takes drugs; becomes gay and retarded
- 1989: burns down the school
- 1990: becomes a plumber
- 1991: invited to castle by Princess Peach
- 1993: meets Toad and Bowser
- 1995: forms a familial relationship with Peach, Luigi and Toad
- 1997: hired at Nintendo; becomes a zillionarie
- 2001: SuperMarioGlitchy4 visits the castle
- 2002: gets a car; becomes an ex-criminal; sells free candy
- 2007: fired from Nintendo; becomes a hobo
- 2011-: works for SMG4
- Spaghetti: dies
- Mario is only called Mr. Mario in this blooper.
- SuperMarioGlitchy4 voices the narrator. This is the first time his voice is heard in one of his videos.
- This may be a remake of the blooper How Mario was Born.