|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on.|
|A Trip to Teletubbie Land|
|Season 3, Episode 37|
|Series||Super Mario 64 Bloopers|
|Air date||Jul 28th, 2013|
|101 Ways for Mario to Die (the right way!)||Retarded64: Mario Goes Shopping|
|v • t • e|
A Trip to Teletubbie Land is the 136th blooper made by SMG4.
Mario was forced to fix the castle pipes, and ends up in a magical land full of violent Teletubbies. After some mayhem Mario wakes up & finds out that it was all a dream.
- The Sun Baby is apparently the Teletubby Land's main god.
- It is shown that when Po, the red Teletubby, has Tubby Custard, in fact, it's spaghetti, not custard.
- When Mario is getting chased from the bunch of Teletubbies, a Teletubby is eating Tubby Custard, however, Mario ran towards the custard or spaghetti and ate it, this may mean Mario think the custard is real spaghetti, considering Mario is very dumb.
- Teletubby Land clearly resembles Ponyville from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
- When Mario is exploring Teletubby Land, the song "Sunshines, Lollipops and Rainbows" is heard playing.
- The Teletubbies apparently found/made weapons like crowbars pistols/handguns machine guns and a sword (that looks like a light saber).
- This is the last video from SMG4 to not include a custom-made title-card.