Super Mario 64 Bloopers Short: The Cake is a Lie!, simply called The Cake is a Lie!, was the first blooper made by SuperMarioGlitchy4 and his very first video on YouTube in general.
Mario wants to know how the cake is gone.
this is my first blooper so please don't post bad comments if you don't like it
this is a short video of a sm64 blooper I made
In English Edit
This is his first blooper, so please do not post rude comments if you do not like it.
This is a short video about Super Mario 64 I have made.
2 Years After New Edit
THIS GUY WHO MADE THE VIDEO IS A NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWB
In English Edit
The person who has made this YouTube video is a person who has little knowledge or experience of a particular thing in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet.
Princess Peach sends a letter to Mario, which is an invitation to come to the castle and have some cake. Mario comes, but there is no cake. Toad reveals that it was a lie because Mario was so fat that Peach wanted to see if Mario would still be able to come through the pipe. Mario rages after he finds Peach and throws her at the castle wall before exploding. Toad then parties because Mario is dead, and Lakitu comments on the footage.
- This is the first SMG4 video in SMG4 History.
- This blooper is very different from the later bloopers, for various reasons:
- The size of the screen is small, probably because of the recorder.
- A different font is used for the subtitles.
- The sound is messed up. It has an echo and is delayed.
- A later SMG4 video called "The Lie that was the Cake that is a Lie" is a remake of this video.
- This video was originally called "the lie that was a cake", but the title was changed for unknown reasons.
- This is SMG4's first blooper created before he was 12.
- The blooper name is a reference to a meme from the game Portal.
- In 2013, SMG4 edited the description saying: "THIS GUY WHO MADE THE VIDEO IS A NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWB".