|This article is in severe need of cleanup!|
|Well, perhaps not in severe need, but we really need to fix it up! Grammar, vocab, whatever is needed, it's needed!|
You may still edit the article, but please be cautious when doing so. Thank you.
|SM64 Bloopers: ÐД gℓî†¢ђ|
|Season 3, Episode 23|
|Series||Super Mario 64 Bloopers|
|Air date||May 5th, 2013|
|The Swap||Ssenmodnar 4 (30,000 subs special)|
|v • t • e|
Supermarioglitchy4 buys (or steals) a new PC from an old man who threw the computer away in a dumpster after SMG4' s old computer was dying. The new computer, however, detected a virus , in which SMG4 decided to keep the virus because he doesn't know what a virus is. The result came out when the computer opened up another dimension where it is all glitchy...
The video starts with Mario watching "Hotel Mario" scenes. SMG4 pesters the clerk for a new PC, but the clerk keeps replying that he has none. Eventually, the clerk tricks the crew into leaving.
At the castle Starman offers SMG4 a Mac, much to SMG4's refusal. He goes up to his PC, which the PC is, considered broken. So he tries to see if it is working. As it loads, the infamous Windows crash screen shows up. A text box comes up on the screen that says "SMG4 is gay". Turning the computer off, he finds an old man about to throw away a "washing machine", which is actually a PC. SMG4 gets it from the old man.
Starman checks on SMG4, and sees him joyfully dancing with his new PC. While loading it up, he encounters a virus, which he releases. The next day, the computer room has a glitchy texture. Toad got sent in, but doesn't come back.
- At the end of this blooper, Real Life SMG4 makes his first appearance. For a while his identity was ambiguous, and SMG4 stated on his Facebook that the person might probably be himself.
- A clip from this blooper can be seen in "Two great friends!".
- Although the episode's concept is similar to that of the Adventure Time episode "A Glitch Is a Glitch," the episode was not based on any particular idea according to the episode's composer.
- When Mario and Smg4 first meet the virus , the music is the X-Naut fortress theme from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.
- This blooper may cause moderate to severe earaches, please use caution if you are using headphones/earbuds.
- This is the first blooper to be translated using captions. Other bloopers that were translated are: The Adventures of Mario and Luigi - Ep. 1, The Adventures of Mario and Luigi - Ep. 2, The Adventures of Mario and Luigi - Ep. 3 and The Swap. The language that these bloopers were translated into is Polish.
- This is the first SMG4 video to have an intro.
- Ike from Fire Emblem and Link from The Legend of Zelda were shown doing the Caramelldansen.