|This article is in severe need of cleanup!|
|Well, perhaps not in severe need, but we really need to fix it up! Grammar, vocab, whatever is needed, it's needed!|
You may still edit the article, but please be cautious when doing so. Thank you.
|Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Enter X|
|Season 1, Episode 21|
|Series||Super Mario 64 Bloopers|
|Air date||June 23rd, 2011|
|Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Bowser the Unhappy Fat Turtle||Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Land that Never Was|
|v • t • e|
A villain called X (not to be confused with Xboxfan997) steals Mario's body and Mario is stuck in his own brain and he needs to stop it. He goes to the control room and wins a puzzle to get advantage of X, so Mario vomits the villain out and beats the crap out of him. Later, X is is put in jail, until he escapes in the a sequel to this blooper.
- Mario wanted to eat the mouse cursor...
- Every time when Toad is in the Men's locker room he feels someone watching him.
- Mario is not a team player.
- X likes the dark spaghetti.
- This is the second time when a character of the bloopers talk with the YouTube viewers (in this case X).
A sequel to this video, called "A Murder Without Peach", has been released ten months later. It's about X who murders someone in the Princess Peach's Castle during a rave party, after he escaped from his jail.