乁(´• ω •`)ㄏ
|An artwork of Steve.|
|Current Age:||Born; May 27 1963 age, 53|
|Height:||2 Meters (6.5 feet)|
|Likes:|| Cake (in Birthday freakout)|
everything except dislikes
|Dislikes:|| Bully army|
|v • t • e|
- “Hi, guys!”
- ―Steve's catchphrase
Steve is a human character hailing from the world of Minecraft, and a recurring character in SuperMarioGlitchy4's visuals Super Mario 64 Bloopers and Super Minecraft 64 Bloopers, making his first major appearance in the episode "World of Craftmine" which is the first Minecraft-themed blooper made by SMG4. He made many appearances in SMG4's videos, mostly in the 2014-released bloopers.
Physical Description Edit
Usual look Edit
Steve is a human, cubic and pixelated as the other characters coming from Minecraft. This physical can make him scare some other people, as seen in the episode "Ssenmodnar 8 (150k special)". His skin is rather normal, and he has a brown hair and purple (and white) eyes. He usually wears a cyan T-shirt with short sleeves, blue trousers and gray shoes.
Alternate looks Edit
In a few episodes like "Ssenmodnar (1,000 subs special)", Steve's face is a bit different (because in the game Minecraft Steve's mouth has changed slightly as the game has updated).
In a few old bloopers of SMG4, Steve wears a sort of T-shirt which have the same colour than the trousers (dark blue) instead of his usual cyan T-shirt.
In some recent videos, he is sometimes seen almost naked, but wearing white underpants.
In some bloopers released in the year 2014, he has several alter-egos, like Captain Steve or Prince Steve for example (see below), then several alternate looks.
In the video "Mineswap", Mario and him accidentally swapped their body shapes, and then Steve has the same body shape than a lot of other guys in the bloopers, except his eyes and mouth hadn't really changed. He wore a cyan cap (same blue than the T-shirt (which had long sleeves instead of short sleeves)) and white gloves (he usually doesn't wear cap and gloves) and his shoes were of a very pale blue, nearly white, instead of gray.
In the blooper "Ssenmodnar 9 - Time Travel Edition", Steve was seen to have contracted Goomba herpes, a disease similar to Goomba diabeetus. It caused him to partially become a Goomba, making him look like a Goomba with a Steve head.
In SMG4's bloopers, Steve is often seen derping around like crazy and prone to Creeper attacks in his own world of Minecraft. He likes humping things, like pigs and other animals. He also likes chicken, and started to chase them.
In the video "Super Mario Attorney", it is shown that you have to always ask him a very exact question, or else he will answer with a general answer.
Outside of SMG4's videos, he is the default skin for Minecraft players. In SMG4's bloopers, he made his first appearance in the video "The World of Craftmine", derping out wildly when Mario plays a retro-instrumental version of one of Justin Bieber's songs and running into a pool of lava, and saying his first line, "PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PI-" when Mario was going to blow up diamonds with TNT to attempt to get coal. In future bloopers, Steve was only seen derping out often. In the episode "Mineswap", he switched body shapes with Mario, and in the blooper "Birthday Freakout.", Steve was one of the guests invited to Enzo's first and second birthdays. In "Super Mario Attorney", he jugulated a Goomba and blamed it on SMG4. In this episode, he also shows that he can speak like any normal character, answering Mario's question with barely any difficulty. In the earliest Minecraft bloopers, Steve appeared to be partially mute, and only communicated through media clips. In "Ssenmodnar 7 (TOAST Edition)", he became a superhero able to save the world: Captain Steve. He also appears as a prince in the blooper "SM64 Guides: Toadsworth's How to - Princess". In "Spells n' Wiztards", he became a wizard, along with Mario, SMG4, Bowser, SuperMarioGlitchy3, and Po the red Teletubby. He once did a trip to the city in "Ssenmodnar 8 (150k special)". In "Sonic the Derphog: The Evilness of Eggman (?)", he joined SuperMarioGlitchy3's club of bad guys to become evil. In "Ssenmodnar 10 (350k apocalypse special)", he was a candidate for some presidential elections, but it's unknown if he got elected at the end of the voting. He became a police officier in "Can the Villager come out to play?".
Relationships with other charactersEdit
Mario and Steve are, for the most part, good friends. Both have low intelligence and are usually cheerful, but have short tempers. That said, even Mario can be irritated by Steve's antics sometimes. In SM64: Meet the Steve, Mario says that Steve is "a chill dude... except when he likes to poke his nose in everything!"
In Meet the Steve, SMG4 claims he doesn't hate Steve, but that "nothing about him makes sense!" SMG4 is frequently annoyed by Steve, even more so than most characters.
Peach's true feelings towards Steve are unknown. In Meet the Steve, she calls him a creep and rude and wishes he would leave the castle. On the other hand, in SM64 guides: Toadsworth's How to-Princess, Steve dresses up like a prince, and Peach seems to be infatuated with him. Steve also finds Peach attractive, as he has been seen humping posters of her.
Female Steve is, as the name suggests, a female version of Steve. She has the same personality, quirks, and reality-warping powers as Steve. Steve and Female Steve are in love with each other. Steve sometimes hallucinates that pigs, goombas, and possibly other creatures are Female Steve.However,in the real Minecraft,there already is a Female Default Skin,Alex.
Steve has appeared in a lot of videos of SMG4 since the episode "World of Craftmine", and he appeared very often and more than before in 2014, but he decreased in 2015 appearances.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The World of Craftmine
- Super Mario 64 Guides: Mario's Guide to Defeating Bowser 2.0
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Ssenmodnar (1,000 Subs)
- Super Minecraft 64 Bloopers: Herobrine
- Super Minecraft 64 Bloopers: The Nether
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Ssenmodnar 2 (100th Vid.)
- Super Mario 64 Christmas Thing 2012
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Sup' Bro?
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Da Glitch
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Ssenmodnar 4 (30,000 Soobs)
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Castle Creepers
- 101 Ways for Mario to Die (The Right Way!) 50,000 Subs!
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Ssenmodnar 5 (WAT O_O Edition)
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Mineswap
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Birthday Freakout.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Mario Parable
- Christmas 2013: The 12 Idiots of Christmas
- SM64: Ssenmodnar 6 (New Year's Edition)
- SM64 Short: How to make a Blooper (according to SMG4)
- SMG4'S CANDY VAN IS HERE! (T-shirts and stuff)
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Super Mario Attorney
- Super Pokeman 64 Bloopers: WELCOME TO POKEMANS!
- SM64: Ssenmodnar 6.64 (100k special QNA Edition)
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Bad Stars
- APRIL FOOLS (Cameo appearance)
- Super Pokeman 64 Bloopers: GYMS AND BADGES
- SM64: Cooking with Bowser and Mario!
- SM64 Bloopers: The Toadassass-ination
- SM64: Ssenmodnar 7 (TOAST Edition)
- SM64 Guides: Toadsworth's How to - Princess
- SM64: Meet the Mario.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Boil the Big Bully
- Guards N' Retards: Prisoners
- Retarded64: Mario's Spageti Delivary
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: SwagQuest
- Super Minecraft 64 Bloopers: Legend of Steve (Appearance as an elf/hero, wearing Link's clothes)
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Spells n' Wiztards
- SM64: Ssenmodnar 8 (150k Special)
- Retarded64: Mario for Hire.
- Sonic the Derphog: The Evilness of Eggman (?)
- S̶M̶6̶4̶: `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••. .• ( Tubbie TV ) •. .••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`
- SM64: Mario in Real Life?! (200th Vid Special)
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Visitor.
- SM64: Ssenmodnar 9 - Time Travel Edition
- SM64: Meet the Steve
- SM64: The Retardness of 2014
- SM64 Bloopers: Castle Royale
- SM64: Ssenmodnar 10 (350k Apocalypse Special)
- SM64 Bloopers: Can the Villager come out to play?
- SM64: The SMG4 QNA (400k Subs :D)
- SM64 Bloopers: Shoot to the Observatory in the Sky
- SM64 Bloopers: The Hangover
- Mario Simulator Interactive! (500k Subscribers)
- SM64 Bloopers: Casino, Cards and Chaos
- SM64 Bloopers: SM64 Bloopers: Shy Guy Showdown
- SM64 Halloween 2015: The 2Spooky Story
- SM64: Cooking with Mario and Bowser 3!
Every blooper of SMG4 released after the video "SMG4'S CANDY VAN IS HERE! (T-shirts and stuff)" shows some of SMG4's T-shirts during the outro, except the videos "SMG4 VS ALS Ice Bucket Challenge", "Luigi wants to build a snowman", "SMG4 plays Merio Nernterndoes" and "A Big Thank You :D (500,000 Subscribers)". One of those T-shirts is gray and have Steve saying "HI GUYS!" on it. This means Steve makes a cameo appearance at the end of almost every episode after the video "SMG4'S CANDY VAN IS HERE! (T-shirts and stuff)". Steve is sometimes seen on the DeviantArt picture at the right side of the screen, and sometimes on the background too.
Alternate versions Edit
Steve has several alter-egos in SMG4's videos. They all appeared in bloopers released in the year 2014.
- Captain Steve: Steve as a superhero, seen in the blooper "Ssenmodnar 7 (TOAST Edition)".
- Prince Steve: Steve as a prince, seen in cameo in the episode "SM64 Guides: Toadsworth's How to - Princess".
- Link/Hero Steve: Steve as an elf/hero, dressed with Link's clothes, seen in the video "Legend of Steve".
- Evil Steve: Steve trying to be evil, and wearing a red evil outfit, seen in the bloopers "Sonic the Derphog: The Evilness of Eggman (?)" and "SM64: Meet the Steve".
- Po Steve: Steve in a Po (red Teletubby) outfit, seen in the episode "
SM64:Weird dots [ Tubby TV ] weird dots".
- President Steve: Steve as a candidate for some presidential elections, seen in the video "Ssenmodnar 10 (350k Apocalypse Special)".
- Policeman Steve: Steve as a police officier, seen in the blooper "Can the Villager come out to play?".
- He also has a girlfriend (Female Steve) who appeared in a few bloopers released in the second half of 2014.
- An hybrid of Steve and Dorrie (Steve-Dorrie Hybrid) has also made cameo appearances in a few recent videos.
- There's also Queen Stephe who looks like Steve but has some girl make-up as seen in the blooper "Castle Royale".
- Steve's catchphrase, "Hi guys!", in the bloopers, is taken from "Bowser's Kingdom Episode 1" on Newgrounds, with the voice of Steve the Piranha Plant. And the sometimes-said phrase "Hiiii Steve..." is from the same video, with the voice of Hal the Koopa. However, in the video "Meet the Steve", he said it was "Show me your genitals".
- He's perfectly capable of fluent speech using subtitles like other characters in SMG4's bloopers, but never actually did so until the episode "Super Mario Attorney ".
- "Befriend the End" is the only Minecraft-themed blooper to not feature Steve.
- In the "Ssenmodnar" series, he appears mostly in skits called "Moment with Steve". However, the third episode of the series is the only one not to feature Steve.
- He has his own shop called "Steve's Cooking Crap Shop :O" in the blooper "Cooking with Bowser and Mario!". It made a cameo appearance in the episode "Ssenmodnar 7 (TOAST Edition)" as one of the easter eggs that can be seen in the SMG4 fan's room.
- Sometimes, a Steve playermodel is used in Garry's Mod. There, the character has curved arms and legs.