|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on.|
|Smg3's plan to destroy Smg4 cause he felt like it|
|Season 2, Episode 32|
|Series||Super Mario 64 Bloopers|
|Air date||May 18, 2012|
|The Warrior and the Hobo||World of Craftmine|
|v • t • e|
SMG3 is back and is more evil...than ever! He has summoned enemies from past videos and aquired new weapons and artillery in a plan to destroy Smg4 and his friends! What will they do!? Will they fight and win!? Or perish trying!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!,!?!,!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
|This article, transcript, or section is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
At Peach's Castle, SMG3 appears, ready for his plan but Mario appears and shoots him, because he thought he was a Nazi zombie, knocking him off the bridge. Meanwhile Bowser is dancing to the opening intro. SMG3 reappears and attempts to get Bowser to join his clan but Bowser disagrees and ends up being knocked off a ledge. SMG3 was going to steal the Super Sacred Orb of Power from a shop but it was sold out.
- Robot Clone
- Toliet dude
- Ronald McDonald
- Princess Peach
- The Monster
- John Geyham
- ??? (Account Loss)
- The Imposter (Character)
- The Visitor
- The Nightmare Stone
- The Bomber
- The battle arena Mario and SMG3 fought on was the stage Final Destination from Super Smash Bros. Melee.
- The song used when Mario and SMG3 fought was a remix version of the final boss theme in Super Mario 64.
- This is the first SMG4 video to be in widescreen.
- This episode is similar to the Spider-Man storyline Ends of the Earth, as it involves a major antagonist and archenemy of the hero (Doctor Octopus for Spider-Man, SuperMarioGlitchy3 for Mario and SuperMarioGlitchy4) scheming a master plan to defeat their archenemies, and forming a group of other antagonists (The Sinister Six for Doc Ock, Bot, Toliet dude, Robot Mario Clone No. 1, X, John Gayham, and an Asian Guy for SMG3) to take down the heroes, the main protagonists gather a group of other heroes (The Avengers and Silver Sable for Spider-Man, Rm8890, FM54321, Mcg, X for SMG4 and Mario), the main antagonist having a weapon of mass destruction in their possession (The global-warming enhancing satellites for Doc Ock, the laser cannon and Bullet Bill blaster with a nuke for SMG3) and the main protagonist and main antagonist fight each other in an epic final battle (Ends of the Earth Armor Spider-Man vs. Doc Ock, and Mario vs. SMG3). Also, the main villains are defeated and their weapons destroyed (Doc Ock is defeated and imprisoned and his satellites are destroyed, SMG3 gets blown up by his own nuke).
- When Mario and SMG3 are fighting, the clown Ronald McDonald (from McDonald's) makes a very brief appearance.
- Before the video Ssenmodnar 8 (150k special), SMG3's plan to destory SMG4 because he felt like it held the record for the most characters in a single SMG4 blooper with 30 characters. This record was then surpassed by "Ssemnodnar 8" with 34 characters. The record for most characters any blooper (regardless of series) was previously held by Sonic The Derphog: The Evilness of Eggman (?), which has 38, but was surpassed by SM64: The Retardness of 2014, which has 46. The record is now broken once more with SMG4: If Mario Was In... Starfox (Starlink Battle For Atlas), with a total character count of 60.
- The background and the cashier, when SMG3 went to the shop to buy the crystal stone, was used from Mario Party.
- Starman3 can be seen briefly at the bottom-left of the screen at 5:13.
- SMG3 and Mario should of died. Considering they were in there. But however they survived. They may had a 1-Up Mushroom while there.