|Current Position:|| Cook|
|Death count:||Cooking with Bowser and Mario/The Wacky Wario Bros.: The Winning Ticket (resurrected)|
|Also known as:|| Shy Guy
Toast-Obsessed Shy Guy
|Dislikes:||Being denied toast, Toast being stolen from him|
|v • t • e|
- “YEAH TOAST!”
- ―Shy Guy
Shy Guy is, as could be guessed, obsessed with toast, and often screams his famous quote "YEAH TOAST!". He has the impressive ability to instantaneously create toast out of thin air, as seen in Cooking with Mario and Bowser when he was a special guest on the show. However, he can be sane without toast, as shown in Love for Luigi where he is seen running a cookie shop.
- Retarded64: Retard karts 101
- Retarded64: A Dose of Dr. Mario
- Cooking with Bowser and Mario
- The Wacky Wario Bros.: The Winning Ticket
- Ssenmodnar 7 (TOAST Edition)
- Sonic the Derphog: Eggventure (GET IT!?)
- Legend of Steve
- Cooking with Bowser & Mario 2!
- Who let the Chomp out?
- Mario in Real Life!? (200 vid special)
- The Retardness of 2014
- Retarded64: Son of a Bowser.
- Smexy Soccer
- Retarded64: Princess Capturing Simulator
- SM64 Bloopers: The Hangover
- If Mario was in...Team Fortress 2
- Legend of Steve, Ssenmodnar 9 (Time travel edition), and M. K. Nature Channel mark his only appearances in which he speaks without saying "YEAH TOAST!".
- To this date, The Wacky Wario Bros.: The Winning Ticket and Sonic the derphog: Eggventure (GET IT!?) mark his only non-speaking appearances.
- His quote"YEAH TOAST!" comes from this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0NdwzdOLkE