|SM64: Ssenmodnar 9 - Time Travel Edition|
|Season 4, Episode 46|
|Series||Super Mario 64 Bloopers|
|Air date||November 30th, 2014|
|v • t • e|
SM64: Ssenmodnar 9 - Time Travel Edition, more often simply called Ssenmodnar 9, is the 207th video made by SuperMarioGlitchy4. This is also the tenth installment in the Ssenmodnar series.
After killing Luigi by ramming him with his kart, Mario must go back in time to stop himself from killing Luigi, but with one major catch: Mario has no idea where he'll end up.
At the hospital, Mario is mourning the loss of his brother Luigi while Dr. Mario tries to revive him unsuccessfully. Mario thinks back to five hours earlier, where Luigi and the others are competing in a kart race at Mario Raceway. As Wario gloats over his victory, Luigi uses his rocket launcher to shoot a Bullet Bill at him, causing his kart to explode. Luigi then celebrates his victory with a victory dance but then wipes out on a banana peel and crashes into the wall. Luigi somehow survives, but is then run over by Mario, who denies having to do with Luigi's death. Luigi asks Mario if there is kart racing in heaven, but is told no and dies.
Professor E. Gadd then calls Mario on his iPhone and asks him if Luigi is alright. Mario tells him Luigi is dead, to which E. Gadd presents the E. Gaddifyer 2000, a time machine that will let him save Luigi. Mario runs into the portal and the skits begin:
1. A 50's mother pulls an apple pie out of the oven, only for Mario to crash-land into her and send the pie flying.
4. Luigi and his friends are playing golf. Luigi gets a perfect swing, only for the ball to bounce back and hit him in the crotch. Meanwhile, Wario gets mad at Po for stalling the game.
5. Shy Guy comes across a Super Mushroom and gobbles it up, then spots visions of sexy Shy Gals dancing. He tells one to "bring [him] that ass", only for her to turn into Gourmet Guy, who proceeds to sit on Shy Guy.
8. A feminine-looking Mario dances to "Fukkireta", but the real Mario attacks him telling him to "suck my mushroom PINGAS".
10. Continuing from #2, Mario encounters Old Man Hobo again in a restroom, where he tells him to get off his property yet again, only for Mario to snap at him.
15. In a new Moments With Steve segment, Steve humps a female Steve, but a snide remark from Mario causes Steve's perception of reality to turn back to normal, and the girl is revealed to be a Goomba, much to Steve's dismay. He is then shown to have contacted Goomba herpes, causing him to partialy become a goomba.
Mario teleports to Mario Raceway to save Luigi, just as he launches the Bullet Bill at Wario. Mario grabs onto the Bullet Bill, causing it to go off-course and blowing the Past Mario up. Mario thinks he saved Luigi and teleports back to Peach's Castle, but Professor E. Gadd tries to warn him about what's happened. Mario doesn't listen, only to witness Princess Peach kissing Luigi instead of him. Mario realizes he killed himself and goes back to Mario Raceway, taking his past self out and causing him to fall in love with Wario.
Back at the Castle, Mario is confident that everything is fixed, but Wario appears, announcing he's pregnant with Mario. Mario freaks out and starts messing with all the sketches in the video, causing mass confusion and ultimately destroying the space time continuüm. Mario wakes up and is relieved to see Luigi alive, after which Mario finally decides to do something generous and wants to give everyone a bowl of spaghetti, only for Luigi to tell him that he doesn't know what spaghetti is. Mario flips out and several time travels later we see him on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
He sees a very deformed version of Peach in front of the Castle, leading to a segment that parodies Subpar Mario 64. Mario gives up and resigns himself to insanity as the episode ends.
- Dr. Mario (2 cameos)
- Professor E. Gadd
- Old Man Hobo
- Unnamed Woman (cameo)
- SuperMarioGlitchy4 (cameo)
- SuperMarioGlitchy3 (cameo)
- Hello Kitty (cameo as a doll's head)
- Princess Peach
- Princess Daisy
- Shy Guy
- Shy Gals (first appearance)
- Gourmet Guy
- Donkey Kong (cameo)
- Koopa Troopa
- Random Guy
- Female Mario (first appearance)
- PSY (cameo as Mario)
- Perfect Chaos
- Several Goomba (cameo)
- Banzai Bill (cameo)
- Starman3 (cameo)
- When Luigi and Waluigi are dancing to "Macho Man", Freddy's head can be seen for a split second.
- This is the first Ssenmodnar video to have a title in which the name of the edition isn't put between parentheses, instead it's separated to the number of the episode by a dash.
- The opening scene where Luigi dies in a kart accident is a reference to the "Mario Kart Movie Trailer" video.
- This is Donkey Kong's first appearance since "The Wacky Wario Bros.: Money Mayhem", Female Steve's first appearance since "Super Minecraft 64 Bloopers: Legend of Steve", and Professor E. Gadd's first appearance since "P-O-I-S-O-N-E-D Computer".
- Oddly enough, Dr. Robotnik is completely absent from this video.
- This is the third Ssenmodnar video to feature MarioMario54321 in several of its skits, the first being "Ssenmodnar (1,000 subs special)" and the second being "Ssenmodnar 2 (100th video special)". In the other episodes, he makes only one appearance in only one skit.
- This is also the second Ssenmodnar episode to not use the usual skit transition, the first being "Ssenmodnar 7 (TOAST Edition)".
- Starman3 doesn't appear in this episode despite SMG4 forgave him. SM3 appeared in every Ssenmodnar video released before his long appearance hiatus.
- When Luigi and Waluigi are dancing to "Macho Macho Macho Man", Daisy's face is that of Patrick Star from The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, a scene which became very popular on the Internet. This is the fifth time that Surprised Patrick is referenced in SMG4's bloopers, after "Ssenmodnar 7 (TOAST Edition)", "Retarded64: Mario's Spageti Delivary", "Ssenmodnar 8 (150k special)", and "Sonic The Derphog: The Evilness of Eggman (?)".
- It is implied that SMG4 might like Hello Kitty, as he can be seen making a trollface at a Hello Kitty doll after questioning its existence, however, the audio from this skit isn't from one of SMG4´s videos.
- This is one of the Ssenmodnar videos to have the shortest number of skits, with only 15 sketches total. However, it's the second longest episode in the series, the first being "Ssenmodnar 2 (100th video)".
- This is one of the few times Shy Guy speaks, and the fifth time doesn't say "YEAH TOAST!". Instead, he uses his regular voice from the Mario series.
- The scene where Steve gets Goomba herpes might be a reference to "Retarded64: Mario Simulator", where Mario gets a similar disease known as "Goomba diabeetus".
- This is the second time Mario has a fascination with Bowser's backside, the first time being "SM64: Meet the Mario".
- Also, before Mario got crushed, instead of Mario, PSY (wearing Mario’s cap) is seen instead. PSY’s pose is from his most famous song: Gangnam Style.
- It's possible that Mario going back in time to rescue Luigi might be a reference to Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom, where Luigi goes back in time to rescue Mario from a Bullet Bill.
- In the scene with the Teletubbies, Laa-Laa's name is misspelled as "Lala".
- In the same scene, when Laa-Laa is chasing Dipsy, she acts like a Blue Shell from Mario Kart.
- At the end of Laa-Laa’s skit, the scene where she holds up her fingers is really Homer Simpson.
- The first skit is actually Geofcraze 634's video MARIO?? Where did you come FROM?
- The "You darn kids get off my property!" quote is from TomSka's video asdfmovie8.
- The sentence SMG4 said in the third skit is from a video of the Yo Mama channel.
- Skit 11 is very similar to Dasboschitt's GMod Idiot Box 14, where knight chases Beast, saying "gimme dat butt!" before he's crushed to death by Beast.
- The Live Action Woman at the beginning is Carolyn Brody in Cats & Dogs.
- The music at the Shy Guy scene when he is hallucinating is from Mario Kart 8, which plays when the player is racing on the Electrodrome.
(The blooper begins in the hospital hallway where Mario was crying that Luigi is dying where it shows luigi lying on the bed)
Mario: Noooooo ho ho ho! LUIGI!! Oh No!
(Dr. Mario unsuccessfully throws pills to tries to revive the dead Luigi)
Dr. Mario: (Singing his bentalfloss's song) I am Dr. Mario and I am saving life. In the Mushroom Kingdom...
Mario: (gets angry) No, how could they do this to Luigi!
(Cuts to the scene where Mario Grand Prix happened "5 hours ago", with Wario taking the lead and about to win the race)
Wario: (Singing) I won, I wo-on! I won I won I wo-on! I won, I wo-on! I won I won I wo-on!
Luigi: Oh, hell no! (Gets a rocket launcher from the item box) I'm a Luigi, NUMBER ONE, MOTHERF***ER!! (Fires a Bullet Bill)
Bullet Bill: I'M COMING FOR YOU, N***A!
Wario: Nyah, nyah, nyah nyah-
(Wario gets hit and is out of the race)
Luigi: Oh yeah! Go Luigi! (Starts dancing) Go Luigi! Go Luigi! Go Luigi! Go Luigi!
(Suddenly, Luigi gets slipped by a banana peel, crashes, and his car explodes, and Luigi seems to be dead...but he gets back up quickly)
Luigi: good thing I didn't die...
Mario: LUIGI! Hello!
(Turns out it was Mario who crashed Luigi and broke his body all along and cuts back to the hospital scene)
Luigi: Mario, is there a racing in heaven?
(Luigi breathes one last time and dies)
Dr. Mario: You are dead. (Singing) Game Over YEEEEAH!
Mario: Luigi? LUIGI?! (Starts crying) luigi don't go! who's gonna make my spaghetti?
(Suddenly, a phone is ringing from the dead Luigi and Mario picks up the phone)
E.Gadd: ey, luigi! you there? luigi?
Mario: Luigi is dead!
E.Gadd: luigi is dead? oh no this won't do. this won't do! i need him for a very important...expriment...to go buy me milk...and well you're too fat to do it mario.
Mario: Hey, shut up!
E.Gadd: ohh! i just had a brilliant idea! stay here!
(throws a device through the window)
E.Gadd: presenting: the E.Gaddifyer 2000. a time and space travel machine if you will! go save luigi! though possible destruction of the time space continuum.
Mario: YOLOOOOOOO! (Goes to a time portal)
E.Gadd: should of mentioned you can't control where you end up...
(Girl Is Taking A Pie Out Of The Oven)
(Mario Aimed At The Window, Falls Down)
(Girl Screams And Gets Hit By Mario)
(Mario is around a dumpster)
(Old man in turban comes out of dumpster)
Old man: You darn kids get off my property!
(SMG4 and SMG3 are talking)
SMG4: Oh you are so ugly! Oh goobai! Goobai! WHAT THE F*CK IS A HELLO KITTY?
(Hello kitty doll head appears on screen, and SMG4 appears from the left of the screen making a troll face)
(Peach, Mario and Luigi hit a golf ball. Luigi's ball ricochets off a rock)
Lucky me! Oh yeah!
(The ball hits him in the crotch)
Waluigi: Ohhh, that's a-gotta sting like a super scope to the nuts!
(Wario turns around to see Po throwing punches at a golf ball. He shakes his head and walks over)
Wario: Hurry up will ya?
Po: (In Ralph Wiggum's voice) I'm learnding!
Wario: Oh my f!cking god! (pulls out a golf club) Shank it! Eehehehee!
Po: Ooooooooooh. (starts jabbing the golf ball and screaming)
(A Shy Guy walks along, outside Peach's castle making Shy Guy noises when he sees a super mushroom on the ground. He then eats it and starts tripping out while the music: Electrodrome from Mario Kart 8 plays. He hallucinates 9 sexy Shy Girls dancing before him. He then hallucinates the red Shy Girl dancing and laughing towards him. The Shy Guy falls in love and dances towards her.)
Shy Guy: Bring me that ass!
(The mushroom wears off and the Shy Girl turns into a Gourmet Guy)
Gourmet Guy: Okey Dokey!
(The Gourmet Guy jumps up into the air proceeding to flatten the Shy Guy)
Shy Guy: Nooooooo! (gets flattened) SH!T!
(A video plays of Donkey Kong farting loudly while holding his bottom. The young Koopa Troopa watching the video on his computer laughs hid head off. SMG4 pops up from behind the computer)
SMG4: That's not funny you sick f!ck.
(Jbro109 walks to the Yoshi with a crowbar.)
Jbro109: Howdy there, Shulk (?)
Yoshi: Top of the morning to you, Jon.
Jbro109: You know I'm hungry, what should we eat?
Yoshi: Some of that good ol' watermelon.
Jbro109: Oh yeah.
Jbro109 and "Yoshi": Eat dat watermelon, eat dat watermelon, eat dat watermelon. Sure is good! Eat dat watermelon, eat dat watermelon, eat dat watermelon. Sure is good! (Then watermelon explodes leading to a text showing "Don't Hump Watermelons."