SM64: Ssenmodnar 6.64 (100k Special QNA Edition), more often simply called Ssenmodnar 6.64, is the 7th installment of the Ssenmodnar series, released specially to celebrate SuperMarioGlitchy4 reaching the 100,000-subscriber milestone.
SMG4 is thanking the viewers for 100,000 subscribers, gets hit by a Koopa shell, and blames Mario. He then proceeds to greet the viewer(s) personally (but not before hitting his foot and falling over), and thanks everyone for getting him to this milestone for his channel, which Mario calls gay. He then states that the video will be a QnA special, to which a laughtrack responds negatively. He then begins reading off the questions:
Note: All questions are written as they were asked, so there may be grammatical and spelling errors! DO NOT CORRECT THEM IF THERE ARE ANY!Underlined text indicates if there are any punctuations or letters (or both) that are cut off, and can't be identified
Q: What does an average day in the Mushroom Kingdom with Mario is usually? (Does this count? XD)
A: Clips of Mario slurping spaghetti, humping Toad naked, and pooping so hard the castle explodes
2. In Bob-omb Battlefield, a man named Alex (SuperGrayGay5) is just trying to enjoy a lollipop, but is constantly annoyed by his friend Derrick (No nickname).
3. (Mario8) in Whomp's Fortress is annoyed by the fact the owl that can fly you to the top is too high to reach, so he pulls out a shotgun and kills the owl.
4. Moments With Steve is back with more! Here, Steve is happily dancing around the castle grounds, when he bumps into an angry FM and X, who begin scolding him for his constant up-beat attitude, only to be interrupted by the Steve-Dorrie hybrid from Ssenmodnar 6, which comes soaring out of the sky and takes the stunned FM and X away, as Steve mocks them with his cheery "Bye guys!"
5. Cut back to Derrick still annoying Alex.
6. MarioMario54321 is faced with a towering beast being controlled by Bowser, only to kill it easily by launching himself at it.
7. Bowser Jr. asks his dad (who has given up from the previous skit) to give him "the talk".
8. Mario is seen doing perilous maneuvers across several dangerous worlds, and finally finds Peach, who decides to reward him with the same-old cake.
SMG4 attempts to bring back the video, though some Slender Man-induced static, at first, prevents him from doing so. When he says he will continue with the questions, the viewers become angry again, and SMG4 tells them to shut up. He resumes with:
Q: If you could choose between gay men or teletubbies, Which would you choose?
A: (Shows Luigi standing next to a Teletubby) "GAY TELETUBBIES!" (SMG4 dons sunglasses as a gay tubby start dancing to rock music)
Q: How much time do you need to create your videos?
A: SMG4 says it can take anywhere from a week to a weekend, and says he just puts a lot of hard work into bloopers, only for it to be revealed he has people locked in the castle's basement that create the videos for him.
Q: Can you please show us your voice in a video?
A: "Heh-heh-heh-- NO!" (this is ironic because this is a dubbed video)
Q: What country u currently live in
A: "Australia of course! Can't you tell by my accent? ...wait a minute."
Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: (Sarcastically) "No, I'm an evil person." (Clip of Luigi laughing maniacally surrounded by fire)
Q: Can you put some more element of gaming for SM64 blooper
A: SMG4 says that he'll try, and then shows himself failing at Flappy Bird.
Q: Meh ar u gey?
A: "B*TCH HELL NO!"
Q: When did you start making Youtube videos and what got you interested in making them?
A: "I guess Megaman765's videos made me interested, I started back in 2011. "(A clip from The Cake Is A Lie is shown, followed by 2014-era SMG4 running up to it and screaming in confusion)
Q: Make a parody of toad who sings what does the fox say
A: Just after SMG4 read "Make a parody of Toad", he starts screaming "NO!", but it's too late, and the music starts playing, and the still-crazed Toad knocks down the door, and destroys parts of the room, while the QnA temporarily ceases broadcast due to "Technical Difficulties", and more skits start playing.
9. Luigi's head is on a sea star, saying "Im'a starfish! Ho-ho!"
10. Mario randomly comes into the castle and begins "bouncing off the walls"...and then off Toad's head.
11. Steve, now riding the piano he tamed with Notch in Ssenmodnar 5 (WAT O_O edition) is flying outside the castle courtyard, where the military launches a missile at him, which destroys the piano, but sends Steve flying into the sky...
12. Mario gets off Yoshi, and thanks him for something, but before he can finish, Yoshi runs off, hits a tree, and explodes, leaving Mario in tears.
13. Fat Shy Guy is in the castle eating cake, and is approached by a small Koopa who calls him a "gutless fatso". The Gourmet gets angry and punts the Koopa through a wall. Meanwhile, StarMario890 tells a Toad that he's probably overfeeding the Gourmet Guy.
14. In the middle of the night, JamalioHabbo14 hears his doorbell, and grabs a gun.
15. Cut to outside the video, a nerd (Dr. Kleiner) is revealed to have been watching the video up until this point, and says it really sucks, not knowing SMG4 is right behind him. Eventually, SMG4 gets pissed, and tosses the nerd out the window.
SMG4 then announces that he's almost out of time, so he has to end the questions, to which the wiewers becomes happy, so SMG4 once again, tells them to shut up. As promised, SMG4 begins to sing the "We did it!" from Dora the Explorer, however, is cut off by an epic performance of "Party Rock Anthem" by Mario and Luigi, which is THEN cut off by SMG4's song again, but this time, Mario punches SMG4, and the two start to argue. Cut to Peach returning to the castle, unaware of any of the events that had taken place that day. She looks up to the sky, and sees a bright twinkling star, which is then revealed to be Steve, finally falling towards the ground from the explosion that shot him upwards in skit #11. Steve then plummets right on top of Peach, causing her to explode. Steve, unharmed, closes the video by saying, "WHO'S YOUR DADDY?".