|SM64: Ssenmodnar 0 - Release the Retardness!|
|Season 5, Episode 38|
|Series||Super Mario 64 Bloopers|
|Air date||December 13th, 2015|
| Guards N' Retards: Swag Magic.
| SM64 Christmas 2015 - Christmas Crazies
|v • t • e|
SM64: Ssenmodnar 0 - Release the Retardness!, more often simply called Ssenmodnar 0, is the 255th video released by SuperMarioGlitchy4. It is the twelfth installment in the Ssenmodnar series, and marks the return of the series in general after eight months and a half of absence.
Mario is watching TV when SMG4 tells him to shut up because he's reacting too loudly to a joke. Mario throws the television at SMG4, breaking it. After a series of attempts at fixing the TV (in which he has NO IDEA what he is doing), Mario eats a bowl of spicy spaghetti. He then throws the bowl at the broken TV and it becomes retarded.
- Mario, Luigi and Wario are dancing in a car to Haddaway's What is Love.
- SMG4 is talking to a person on phone, When Mario tells him his @$$ wants to eat his hand, but the hand ends up eating everything.
- Toad is singing "Making my way downtown, with my b***h,(Toadette) she's gonna make me a sandwich".
- MM54321 is going to fight a ferocious beast, but suddenly Eggman breaks in, telling them both he has a erection for no apparent reason.
- Wario is riding on Rainbow Road, but when he tries to do the shortcut, he accidently falls down to Earth. Meanwhile, the Two Bob-Omb's talk that a shooting star is falling, while it's just Wario on fire.
- Mario laughs, and after he laughs, he says Pingas.
- The Toast Shy Guy walks around and finds the Toast Emporium. The Shy Guy looks around and screams "YEAH TOAST!" Canned toast can be seen. But then, he is scared by a Teletubby with a toast around the face, but then activates a Toast toy, also scaring him. Then, he is again scared by a scary toaster, a toast picture that says "100% more healthy!" and finally (and most scary), Mr. Toastee the Toast Pixie.
- Mario reacts to PewDiePie's video where Mario and Luigi make love. He says "WHAT IS THIS?!??!", causing him to explode, while Luigi likes it.
- Moments With Steve presents: "How to get the ladehs with Steve." Rosalina and Toadette talks about the former`s date with Steve where Steve sings "Show Me Your Genitals" by Jon Lajoie. Then, Rosalina asks if Steve wants to be the father of her babies and Steve dons MLG sunglasses and says "Like a boss!"
- Luigi asks Mario where babies comes from, and Mario tells him how it happens, but Luigi asks what it has to do with babies.
- Waluigi appears three times and says "Weh! Weh! Weh!" Then, Luigi appears and says "Wa!", which makes the Waluigis mad.
- Po wants to play a hiding game with Laa-Laa, and scares her so she hits a building. Then, Dipsy is coming and Po and Laa-Laa scares him. Dipsy says "2SPOOKY" and gets scared. Then, Tinky-Winky is coming, but when the Teletubbies scares him, he pulls out a gun and shoots them. A "Please stand by" screen appears, then the screen shows a man playing with a Tinky-Winky toy and a toy toaster. Nintendofan997 is apparently watching this and prepares to shoot himself.
- Someone is singing Enormous Penis by Da Vinci's Notebook, while he looks at his enourmous PINGAS, while it tramples everyone in its way.
- A Braun clock can be seen with the words "Dinner time". Papyrus made spaghetti for Mario, but as he walks out, Mario accidentally drops his spaghetti and cries about it. Luigi appears, holding his bowl of spaghetti, and asks Mario what's wrong. Mario tries to tell him what's wrong, but he continues crying. Luigi sees the problem but accidentally drops his spaghetti too and Mario cries again.
- Santa Claus can be seen with a Christmas tree, ready for some present telling. SMG4 says that he wants a burrito, but Santa calls security. Toad tells Santa that he wants some food, and Santa throws him to McDonalds. Wario tells Santa that he wants boobies, but Santa throws him away. Bowser tells Santa that he wants a someone who loves him, and Santa gives him a Peach doll. Bowser says, "I love you!' to Santa, but accidentally kills him.
- SMG4 still wants his burrito, and he finds one, but Toastee wants it as well. They engage in a fight which SMG4 tricks Toastee, escapes and eats the burrito. but he gets diahorrea and blasts away.
The screen goes blank again after the last skit. Apparently, Mario has become super retarded after watching all of the skits. SMG4 accidentally throws the remote at the TV after trying to turn it off, and releases the retardness and makes the whole world stupid, including Mario, who tells SMG4 to seduce him. SMG4 ends up giving him spaghetti.
- Rocks (cameo)
- Bowser (2 cameos)
- Wario (2 cameos)
- Toad (3 cameos)
- Toadette (2 cameos)
- MarioMario54321 (cameo)
- Dr. Eggman (2 cameos)
- Princess Peach (pictured)
- Yoshi (pictured)
- Bob-omb (cameo)
- Goombas (cameo)
- Shy Guy (cameo)
- Po (2 cameos)
- Gourmet Guy (2 cameos)
- PewDiePie (cameo)
- Steve (2 cameos)
- Rosalina (cameo)
- Waluigi (2 cameos)
- Laa-Laa (cameo)
- Dipsy (cameo)
- Tinky Winky (cameo)
- Nintendofan997 (cameo)
- FightingMario54321 (cameo)
- Frankie (cameo)
- Chain Chomp (cameo)
- Tails (cameo)
- Old Man Hobo (cameo)
- Mario Head (cameo)
- Sanic (cameo)
- This is the second Ssenmodnar episode to not follow chronological order, the first being "Ssenmodnar 6.64".
- Despite being one of the last videos of 2015, it marks MarioMario54321's first and only appearance of the year (which is a cameo).
- The peach plush is the same one used in Supermariologan
- This video explains why everyone in the SMG4 universe is so stupid.
[SUPAH MARIO SUPAH PUPPET SHOW! text appears on screen with paper cutouts of Mario and Luigi on popsicle sticks.]
Mario: Hey, Luigi!
Mario: Knock, knock!
Mario: Jamaica! Jamaica me coo-coo! Jamaica me coo-coo crazy!
[Laugh track plays, cuts to the show being aired on a television in the Castle.]
Mario (watching the TV): HAHAHA! I GET IT! YOU GUYS ARE SO CLEVER!
[Cut to a door being opened by SMG4]
[Mario turns around]
Mario: How about no?
[SMG4 hits Mario with a rock, SMG4 laughs before Mario hits SMG4 with the TV]
Mario: Great! Now the TV is broken AND it has crappy shows! Looks like it's time for...MARIO'S SEXEH UPGRADE!
[Mario dances in front of the TV, grabs a wrench and a duck with Waluigi's hat, and begins to hump the TV while text above him says, "Disclaimer: Mario has no idea what he's doing."]
Mario: Well, that didn't work at all...
Mario: Welp, time to eat my newly made SUPAH SPICY SPAGHETTI!
[Mario eats the spaghetti, but then starts to complain about the spaghetti being hot and punches the spaghetti, which hits the TV, apparently fixing it.]
Mario: Oooh! The spaghetti fixed the TV!
SMG4: ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!
[Cuts back to the SUPAH MARIO SUPAH PUPPET SHOW!]
Mario (puppet): ...the heck out of me!
[Static appears for a short second, then the show reappears.]
Mario: Luigi! Give me your PINGAS!
[Mario and Luigi puppets begin fighting each other, with a satisfied Mario watching the TV while SMG4 explodes.]
[The camera zooms in on the TV, then text shows up and reveals SSENMODNAR 0's title card.]
Skit #1: Mario, Luigi, and Wario are in a car bouncing their heads to the tune of "What Is Love" by Haddaway
Skit #2: SMG4 is talking to somebody over the phone.
SMG4: Yeah, uh... [inaudible]
Mario: [inaudible]...MY HAAANNDDD! [Mario breaks his arm and then shrivels up into a ball, only showing his torso.]
Toad: Making my way downtown, with my bitch (Toadette), and she's going to make me a sandwich.
[Toad mocks the instrumental segment of the music while knocking Toadette aside.]
Skit #4: A purple two-horned monster faces off against MarioMario54321 in a battle on the Final Destination stage from Super Smash Bros. Melee.
Monster: Please kneel before your master! I am the ultimate overlord who will rule the world--
[An explosion interrupts the monster, and Dr. Eggman appears.]
Dr. Eggman: Shut up! I have an erection!
Skit #5: Wario is driving on the Rainbow Road course from Mario Kart 64.
[Wario attempts to hop over the guard rail and land on a later portion of the track below, but falls short of the landing.]
Wario: Oh, shit!
[Scene cuts to two Bob-ombs seeing Wario, but mistaking him for a shooting star.]
[Wario panics and screams while he flies through the air and catches on fire.]
Skit #6: Mario is shown laughing before saying "Pingas!"
Skit #7: Shy Guy walks into the "Toast Emporium" while yelling his upbeat "YEAH, TOAST!" At first, he is delighted by the sight, but then runs into Po wearing a piece of toast on his head, causing Shy Guy to back away from him, only to press a button on the cabinet shelves behind him, and turns around to see a piece of toast with SpongeBob Squarepants' face.
SpongeBob toast: I love you!
[Shy Guy panics even more as he sees toasters, "100% more healthy" toast, and finally snaps when he sees a fat Shy Guy wearing a piece of toast on his head along with a skirt around his torso.]
Skit #8: PewDiePie's facecam is superimposed to gameplay footage of someone using a physics gun and forcing Mario to rub his hand on Luigi's rear end.
[Cut to Mario, who is irritated by the sight.]
Mario: WHAT IS THIS?!
Skit #9: Moments with Steve: How to get the ladies.
Steve: Hi, guys!
[Scene cuts to Rosalina talking with Toadette.]
Rosalina: Oh, my God, Stacey. You know that date with this dude last week?
Toadette: Yeah, see? He's so cute!
Rosalina: I know, it's...[inaudible as the scene fades out.]
[Scene fades into Rosalina having dinner with Steve, who is singing "Ding, Fries are Done"]
Rosalina: He has such a way with words...
Steve: Hey, can I sing a song for you?
Rosalina: Ooh, hoo-hoo-hoo!
[Steve begins singing]
Steve: ♪ Show me your genitals. Genitals. (What?) ♪
Steve: ♪ Show me your genitals. Genitalia! ♪
[Repeat first line and second line before Steve stops singing.]
Steve: Dat ass...
Rosalina: Can you be the father of my babies?
Steve: LIKE A BOSS!
[Deal With It sunglasses are superimposed onto Steve's eyes.]
Skit #10: Mario and Luigi are having a conversation at the table in their home.
Luigi: Hey, Mario, did you ever know where a baby comes from?
Mario: Well, you see, Luigi, when a bright [word/phrases missing] puts his spaghetti load of [word/phrases missing] in Mama Mia's ravioli, a little bambino covered in [word not understandable] comes out 9 months later.
Luigi (now in derp mode): What does that have anything to do with babies?
Skit #11: Three Waluigi's shout "Wah!" before being interrupted by Luigi in the bottom right corner.
Waluigi: Waa! Waa! Waa!
[All the Waluigis attempt to attack Luigi but cannot do so due to being separated by two bars, one horizontal and one vertical, which split the screen into four corners.]