|Retarded64: Princess Capturing Simulator.|
|Season 5, Episode 20|
|Series||Super Mario 64 Bloopers|
|Air date||June 29th, 2015|
| SM64: Meet the Luigi.
| SM64 Bloopers: The Hangover
|v • t • e|
Retarded64: Princess Capturing Simulator., often more simply called Princess Capturing Simulator, is the 232nd video released by SuperMarioGlitchy4, and the 13th episode in the Retarded64 series. It's a spin-off sequel of the blooper "Mario Simulator" from the same series, which was about Mario playing his own video game about himself.This new blooper focuses this time on a video game in which Bowser has to steal the Princess Peach without being murdered by Mario, even after he got the princess.
Plot Synopsis Edit
The title screen appears, showing Bowser with Princess Peach locked in his clown car. As the Start button is pressed, Bowser flies off, but crashes into the screen.
- Princess Peach
- Dr. Eggman (six cameos as a cuckoo clock)
- Bowser Jr.
- Pink Bob-omb (cameo)
- Toad (three cameos)
- Wario (cameo)
- SuperMarioGlitchy4 (cameo)
- Policemans (cameo)
- Kamek (debut/cameo)
- Chain Chomp (cameo)
- Bob-omb (cameo)
- Shy Guy (cameo)
- Koopa Troopa (cameo)
- Teletubbies (cameo)
- Justin Bieber (cameo on a magazine)
- Luigi (cameo in a "Princess Peach dress")
- This is the first Retarded64 episode to have been made only four weeks after the previous one.
- This video introduces a new Retarded64 intro made by KingAsylus91. It's the third Retarded64 blooper to use a different intro than the other ones, the first being "Son of a Bowser." and the second being "The Toad, the Fat and the Ugly.."
- Bowser flying at the end to Easy Like Sunday Morning references Super Happy Magical Fun Fun Island.
- Bowser can rank up to two different ranks: Douchebag (After kidnapping the princess for the first time) and Retarded Murderer (After killing Mario).
- The video's description says: *Adult language and uhh weird stuff. not suitable for anyone under 50*. This is a reference to (and a slightly modified version of) the opening quote for Retarded64: Return to Freddy's Spaghettiria.
- The "Troop Editor" may be a reference to Super Mario Maker, a then-upcoming Mario game with similar functions.
- The "Peach happiness" meter uses the same image used for the Swag Meter and the Hunger Meter, with the former one having appeared on several previous SMG4 Videos.
- It appears that having a PINGAS is illegal, since the police shot Bowser because of the fact he had a PINGAS alarm clock.
- The cheat codes acts more like a password rather than a actual cheat code, even though it could still be cheating, because none of the secret troops were from the Mario games.
- This blooper introduces a new Retarded64 intro.
Retarded64 intro TBA