- “the nintendo 64 took some drugs again...”
- ―Retarded64 playlist descriptionRetarded64
- “64% more retarded!”
- ―Retarded64: Mario Goes Shopping thumbnail
The main SM64 cast is usually depicted in these videos; SMG4 and other YouTubers are rarely, if ever, seen, and any chosen color codes are either plot-based or random. Since Mario is the star of these videos, their plots often revolve around his stupidity. In addition, every character is somehow flanderized even more than in the main series.
As announced by SMG4 in a mail video on July 12, 2017, this series was discontinued due to YouTube's video policy, although the already-existing videos are now known as R64. After the discontinuation the series was merged with SM64 Bloopers, which in turn led to the creation of the SMG4 series.
The series started in the summer of 2013.
- Mario Goes Shopping (August 2013)
- Retard Karts 101 (October 2013)
- The 1337 P0lice (November 2013)
- Mario and the Retarded Spaghetti Factory (February 2014)
- A Dose of Dr. Mario (March 2014)
- Mario Simulator (May 2014)
- Mario's Spageti Delivary (July 2014)
- Mario for Hire. (August 2014)
- Freddy's Spaghetteria (November 2014)
- Son of a Bowser. (January 2015)
- Return to Freddy's Spaghetteria (April 2015)
- The Toad, the Fat and the Ugly. (May 2015)
- Princess Capturing Simulator. (June 2015)
- Revenge of Freddy's Spaghettria (August 2015)
- An Overdose of Dr. Mario (November 2015)
- The Spaghettipocalypse (January 2016)
- A Theatre Mario. (March 2016)
- Boo Busters (June 2016)
- We're going for a luigi hunt (November 2016)
- Stupid Mario Maker (December 2016)
- Mario's Road Trip (January 2017)
- Stupid Smash Bros (February 2017)
- Mario The Waiter (March 2017)
- Stupid Mario Party (April 2017)
- Stupid Mario Kart (April 2017)
- Stupid Mario Galaxy (May 2017)
- Mario's Boat Trip (June 2017)
- The music used for the intro is the title theme from Super Mario World. However, the first six episodes of the series, as well as Son of A Bowser and The Toad, The Fat and The Ugly are exceptions.
- April is currently the only month in 2017 to release multiple Retarded64 bloopers instead of one each month.