|Season 1, Episode 25|
|Series||Super Mario 64 Bloopers|
|Air date||August 6, 2011|
|Account Loss||Mario at the Olympic Games|
|v • t • e|
Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Restoring Normality is the 25th video made by SuperMarioGlitchy4 in 2011.
Lakitu sends Mario an address which he just wrote down randomly, and lies to him saying there is delicious food and sweets there. Mario, being gullible, believes him and goes and finds a magician with an uninteresting house, until Mario touches a pyramid gem which alters the normality of the entire world, making it strange and weird, causing Mario to go around looking for a way to fix it. He travels through magician pyramids, caves, and dungeons, and many other dangerous areas.
- Big Whomp
- Big Bob-omb
- Star Spirits
- Fly Guy
- Some Guy
Games in the BlooperEdit
- This is the first (and maybe only) time where Mario tries to be a statue.
- In fact, Mario did this for twenty straight hours.
- Mario ate a Toad, when he didn't find the house with spaghetti that Lakitu said. (It is not specified when it occurred).
- Also, Mario stated that it was delicious.
- In the blooper, Mario uses a "Super Fastness" cheat.
- Mario owes one (more) computer to SMG4.