|Party Rock Prisoners|
|Season 2, Episode 30|
|Series||Super Mario 64 Bloopers|
|Air date||Apr 30, 2012|
|A Murder Without Peach||The Warrior and the Hobo|
|v • t • e|
Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Party Rock Prisoners (more often simply called Party Rock Prisoners) is the 80th video made by SuperMarioGlitchy4. In this blooper, Mario and Toad go to a rave party, but after Mario robs a bank (shown via flashback), they both end up in jail and try to escape by any way.
- The plot of this video is similar to that of Crime Time.
- The jailguard outside Mario and Toad's cell apparently has a sister who was sent to jail. She's mentioned when the jailguard picks up the nearby prisoner's (who was helping Mario & Toad escape) note, and mentions it could break her out.
- This is the third time Peach leaves for a vacation, the first is A Day Without Peach, and the second is A Murder Without Peach.
- At the end of the blooper, Mario and Toad are still wanted, yet in future bloopers, when a police officer sees either two, he doesn't arrest them. It could be that Peach had them pardoned.
- This is the very last blooper before SMG4 updated his text in later bloopers.
- The title itself is similar to LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem.
- This is one of the only bloopers where SMG4 is absent.
- Mario and Toad escaped from the prison only to be caught by a dozen of policemen.