乁(´• ω •`)ㄏ
Old Man Hobo (Usually referred to as the Old Man or Old Guy), is an old man who sometimes appears in SuperMarioGlitchy4's bloopers. He's possibly a mascot of SMG4 because he is at the bottom right corner of his videos as well as the icon for this wiki. There are in fact several Old Men. They aren't all hobos, because some are genies, wizards, princesses, killers or rapists. However he seems to be missing from later videos in favor of Meggy, Bob, and Fishy Boopkins, but returned in SMG4: Mario Gladiators.
- The sprite is from an old man in Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen. Here is the link.
- SMG4 voiced Old Man Hobo on The 12 idiots of Christmas.
- In War of the Fat Italians 2011, Old man hobo made his first appearance, although it was a cameo.
- In the blooper "Two Great Friends!", it is revealed that the old man's name is Old Man Hobo
- Like Mario, Old Man Hobo has a YouTube channel and a Twitter account.
- There are in fact several Old Men, as seen in the videos "101 Ways For Mario To Die (The Right Way)" and "SMG4 VS ALS Ice Bucket Challenge", which speculates that only the one seen in Two Great Friends! is a hobo.
- He's a rapist as shown in the videos Two Great Friends! and "Bad Stars".
- He likes being in bathtubs.
- In the blooper "The Mystery of the Missing White and Blue" he has a son named John which is Toad's father (as seen in "Ssenmodnar 6 (New Year's Edition)") and maybe Stacy's husband. So, the Old Man is probably Toad's grandfather.