Not to be confused with Retarded64: Mario Simulator
The player controls Mario through a series of SuperMarioGlitchy4 related stuff. sometimes, the player must use or rapidly press the corresponding buttons to do something. Doing things earns Mario Experience, Awesome points or Swag. If you die, you will have to start from the beginning.
Walking to Peach's Castle
Return to Peach's Castle
- Mario: (Punch, Punch, Punch, or Punch) Luigi (Punch Luigi)
- Mario: Go Down a Warp Pipe (Go down a Warp Pipe and rapidly press A)
- Mario: KILL IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS! (Kill Toad before it lays baby Toad eggs.)
- Mario: Save the Princess! (Save the princess.)
- Mario: GET THAT MOFO! (Get that Mofo/Bowser)
- Mario: (Punch, Rape, FATALITY, or Give sandwich) Bowser (Different ways to defeat bowser)
- Mario: Save the Princess Again! (Optional) (Save the princess again.)
- Mario: Jump on blocks (Jump on the blocks)
- Mario: 360 no scope swagalicious ass pound (Kill a goomba with your butt)
- Mario: Digest food (Rapidly press A)
- Mario: Order more (Order More)
- Mario: Catch! (Catch more spaghetti from Waluigi)
- Luigi: Be Awesome (Luigi Simulator) (Be MLG/Awesome)
- Mario: Burn rubber (Drive)
- Mario: Get spaghetti from Daisy (babies are made from spaghetti, Awwwwww hell no, GET THAT MOFO or I'M GOING TO RAPE YOU) (Find a way to get spaghetti from Daisy)
- Mario: Bounce head (Bounce head on vehicle)
- Mario: Be jealous (Be jealous of SwagTubbie's swag)
- Mario: Be a douche (Take SwagTubbie's Glasses)
- Mario: LEGGGG ITTTT (RUN BITCH RUN!!!)
- Toad: Epic Toad Jump (Toad Simulator) (Jump as Toad)
- Toad: Annoy Mario (Toad Simulator) (Annoy Mario as Toad)
- Mario: Take a crap (Take a Crap)
- Mario Simulator (Default, unlocked at start)
- Luigi Simulator (Unlocked at start. Appears after giving the game to Luigi/eating spaghetti for 2 hours)
- Wario Simulator (Appears after Wario hacks/gets the game/plays Luigi Simulator for 5 and a half seconds. This mode was got by hacking, as the mode doesn't exist in the cartridge normally.)
- Toad Simulator (Unlocked after completing the first fight with SwagTubbie)
- You have to insert a coin to play, but the N64 doesn't have a coin slot. This game can be a Simulation course where you'll have to pay atleast over 9000 coins.
- In order to play the game you need to insert a coin.
- The game is rated R for Retarded.
- It is revealed in The SMG4 QNA that this is SMG4's favorite video due to there being so much swag.