乁(´• ω •`)ㄏ
Richard "Ricky" Mizos
November 14, 1992 (age 25)
The Blooper Competition
MarioMario54321 (often shortened to MM54321,or MM) is a popular Super Mario 64 machinimist and blooper-maker who makes appearances in SuperMarioGlitchy4's videos and sometimes rivals with him. MarioMario54321 is friends with Starman3, SMG4, Lilyncookies, and LuigiGame2.
Due to SMG4's decreased focus on including other YouTubers, machinimists and YTR members in his bloopers, MM54321's presence in recent videos of SMG4's are mostly limited to cameos. MM54321 and other machinimists still make frequent cameo appearances in the Ssenmodnar series.
Color code Edit
MarioMario54321 made himself a color code with YoshiElectron's generator. Following is a list of the modified colors:
- White overalls
- Yellow-orange cap, arms and shirt
- Grey gloves
- Blue shoes
- Yellow face
- Brown hair
Appearances EditMarioMario54321's debut in SMG4's bloopers was The Blooper Competition as the main antagonist. This would change though. MM would go on to reappear in several other bloopers, mostly in 2012. But, along with the other YouTubers and friends of SMG4, he decreased in appearances since late 2012, and on 2014 his appearances are limited to cameos, usually in the Ssenmodnar videos. He totally disappeared just before 2015 for some reason, and didn't even appear in Ssenmodnar 10 (350k apocalypse special) while he had appeared in all the other episodes of the Ssenmodnar series only to reappear again a few months later.
Note: The videos in this list aren't in a chronological order
- The Imposter
- Starman3 Gets 5,000 Subs
- SMG4 joins the YouTube Rangers
- 0% of Spaghetti
- Breaking Walls
- A Murder Without Peach
- Party Rock Prisoners
- The Mushroom Mafia
- Ssenmodnar (1,000 subs special)
- The Elevator
- Ssenmodnar 2 (100th Video)
- Ssenmodnar 3 (10,000 subs special)
- Ssenmodnar 4 (30,000 subs special)
- Mario Swag
- Mushroom Wars: That Space Series? - Part 1
- Ssenmodnar 6 (New Year's Edition)
- Mario and the Retarded Spaghetti Factory
- Meet the Mario.
- Ssenmodnar 7 (TOAST Edition)
- Ssenmodnar 8 (150k special)
- Mario for Hire.
- War of the Fat Italians 2014 (200k special!)
- HalloWeegee Special 2014
- Ssenmodnar 9 - Time Travel Edition
- Meet the Steve
- Ssenmodnar 5 (WAT O_O Edition)
- Ssenmodnar 6.64 (100k Special QNA Edition)
- SM64: Ssenmodnar 0 - Release the Retardness!
- SSENMODNAR DELUXE - 1 MILLION SUB SPECIAL
Counterparts and alternate forms Edit
The only of MarioMario54321's counterparts to appear in SMG4's bloopers is the well-known dopple OiramOiram12345. MarioMario54321 also has four alternate forms, but, similarly, only OiramOiram12345 X has appeared in SMG4's videos.
- He has over 50,000 subscribers on YouTube (He's the third most subscribed SM64 blooper maker/machinimst on YouTube).
- He was born on November 14, 1992.
- According to his blooper Luigi's Big Moment, he apparently didn't know SMG4 hated spaghetti by putting SMG4 by making a spaghetti that can grow whoever ate it.
- He made SMG4 a protagonist in his new movie Back to the Fourth Dimension.
- He's still friends with Starman3.
- FightingMario54321's name sounds similar to MarioMario54321's and is probably inspired by it.
- In SMG4's recent videos, he's often seen fighting someone else, especially Bowser. He hates this last one.
- MarioMario54321 doesn't have a major role in SMG4's 2014 bloopers. But he did in his early bloopers. Now he makes cameos.
- He has a ROBLOX account named after his Mario.
- He once had more subs than Smg4 till 2013.
He has a fake brother in his videos named LuigiLuigi09876.