乁(´• ω •`)ㄏ
MCGustavo (formerly known as MejiaCantilloGustavo), or MCG for short, is a friend of SuperMarioGlitchy4 who is put in a lot of his bloopers, he used to make Super Mario 64 and Roblox Bloopers but those two have now been discontinued. His channel is now going through an experimental stage but aims to create parody's and X cliches with fan bases.
Color code Edit
Here is MCGustavo's color code (Note that this is not a hex color code):
- Red overalls,
- Blue cap, harms and shirt,
- Yellow gloves,
- White shoes,
- Same face than Mario, Luigi and a lot of other guys,
- Same brown hair than Mario, Luigi and many other guys.
Since the video "SMG4 VS. SMG3", MCGustavo appeared a lot in SMG4's videos, but he has decreased in 2014 appearances, along with the other YouTubers/Super Mario 64 Machinimists, due to SMG4 decided to focus more on the Mario characters than the YouTubers, to make his bloopers funnier than before. However, as the other SM64 machinimists, MCG still makes cameo appearances in SMG4's videos.
- He has over 1,200 subscribers.
- He has over 75 videos currently. (Most of them are Unlisted)
- He apparently makes great toilet paper.
- Mario called him Marijuana.
- He appeared in the 2013 - Present day bloopers with recurring cameos.
- He likes peanut butter (as Bot).
- In the blooper Retarded64: Retard karts 101, the instructor had the same color code as MCGustavo.
- He decided to quit SM64, along with several SM64 machinimists, at the end of April 2015.
- In War of the Fat Italians 2015, MCGustavo suggests a challenge to launch a Waluigi Launcher the farthest via twitter.
- He joined YouTube in October 10, 2010
- 2015 marks his 5 year anniversary in YouTube
- In 2011, Nintendofan997 wanted people to be in his SM64 movie, Zombie invasion. MCG just so happened to be one of the first people that commented and so he listed his color code. As promised, MCG is featured in part 3 in Zombie invasion but surprisingly made it into SMG4 VS. SMG3 as a surprise gift.
- Although he likes peanut butter he is allergic to it as it does something to his face.