|Current Position:||Films all SMG4 videos.|
|Dislikes:||Mario, (formerly) His current job|
|v • t • e|
In Super Mario 64, two particular Lakitus known as the "Lakitu Bros." do not serve as enemies, instead becoming important characters. As self-proclaimed "seasoned cameramen", the Lakitu Bros. are tasked with filming Mario live on his latest journey: the Lakitu Bro. holding the camera could be rotated and zoomed around Mario with the C-Pad, allowing better camera angles during gameplay. The Lakitu we know from SMG4's bloopers is likely a parody of or reference to these characters. Lakitu, it seems, has grown tired of filming Mario's idiocy. He is quick to make snarky interjections to anything Mario says, rather than giving game advice as the Lakitu Bros. did.
Lakitu is a snide, sarcastic techie who seems rather fed up with not only Mario, but also his current occupation. He is also a nerd, and has much knowledge about technology, cameras and photography in particular.
- "Super Mario 64 Bloopers Short: The Cake Is a Lie"
- "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Dreams"
- "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Flashbacks"
- "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Blooper Problems"
- "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Just Like Any Other Day"
- "SM64, MK64, PM64 Bloopers: Quest for a Console"
- "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Have you seen this Polygon?"
- "Mario Kart 64 Bloopers: An Adventurous Drive"
- "Darkness Takes Over"
- "Master of Fail Disguises"
- "Mario Quits"
- "A Random Day"
- "Losing Your N64"
- "Bowser the Unhappy Fat Turtle"
- "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Enter X"
- "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Visitor"
- "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Account Loss"
- "Restoring Normality"
- "Mario at the Olympic Games"
- "Italian Kidnapping"
- "Time Travel Tells"
- "The Blooper Competition"
- "Crime Time"
- "Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Scatman's Revenge"
- "The Forgotten Door"