Hobowarts is a parody of the wizard academy Hogwarts, from the Harry Potter franchise, that appeared in Spells n’ Witzards.
It is possible that Hobowarts can be accessed through a number of magical warps as Hagrid and SMG4 appear to travel there from the latter's toilet.
Hobowarts counts three known teams, each one comprised of two students:
- Team Mushroomdors (a mock of Gryffindor): SuperMarioGlitchy4 and Mario;
- Team Slytherbastards (a parody of Slytherin): SuperMarioGlitchy3 and Bowser;
- Team Huffleretards (a mock of Hufflepuff): Steve and Po.
Oddly a parody of Ravenclaw is absent from the academy. It is possible that SMG4 didn't have enough characters for four teams, scrapped the idea for another reason, or simply didn't know about Ravenclaw.
It appears that Hobowarts is located in SMG4's toilet after Hagrid made the way to it.
- The exterior of Hobowarts is the same as the exterior of the Mushroom Kingdom School, which is featured in the episode "Plumber Academy for Idiots", except that the textures are different. It is made with Garry's Mod.
- The motto of Hobowarts is: 'Magic *pig-like snorting*'
- The name "Hobowarts" is a pun on "Hogwarts", referencing SMG4's running gag of putting hobos in his videos. While less likely, the name could also be wordplay of "HoboWars", an RPG where you play as a hobo.
- Harry Potter himself only made a cameo at the end of the video "Spells n' Wiztards".