|Guards N' Retards: The Butt Ninja|
|Season 4, Episode 8|
|Series||Super Mario 64 Bloopers|
|Air date||February 23th, 2014|
| Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Super Mario Attorney
Guards N' Retards:
| Super Pokeman 64 Bloopers: WELCOME TO POKEMANS!
Guards N' Retards:
|v • t • e|
Guards N' Retards: The Butt Ninja is the 166th video made by SuperMarioGlitchy4, and also the first episode of the Guards N' Retards series. This is the first video of SMG4 that is made mostly from the video game GoldenEye 007 for the Nintendo 64.
The transcript for this episode can be viewed by clicking here.
- The Butt Ninja
- Tubbie Wonka
- Random guy 1
- Random guy 2
- Crazy Woman
- Morgan Freeman
- Sergeant Mark
- This is the first ever SMG4 video in which Mario doesn't appear, the second being Guards N' Retards: Pointy Things and the third being SM64: The BattleToads Justice Crew.
- Swagmaster's real name is unknown.
- This is the only video that shows another video in a different perspective.
- This is the first episode of a spin-off involving Chris and Swag Master.
- This was possibly inspired by the Machinima series "Arby 'n' the Cheif", a series about two action figures in the likenesses of Master Cheif and Arbiter from the HALO series. As Chris and Swag Master, like Arbiter and Cheif, are respectively voiced by Microsoft Mike and Sam, this is also evidenced by the fact that Chris and Arbiter, both voiced by Mike, are the mature ones (albiet Chris is a little bit eccentric on a few occassions) and Master Cheif and Swag Master, both voiced by Sam, are the immature and profane ones. The series ended with Arbiter and Master Cheif commiting suicide, but that's not likely to happen to Swag and Chris.
- While the original guard who said "titty sprinkles" was only voiced by Morgan Freeman, in this blooper he actually is Morgan Freeman.
- In the scene where Swagmaster confronts the Butt-Ninja, the font color describing his words are brown, like Morgan Freeman's, when it should be red.
- In two scenes, a factory worker can be seen playing "Flappy Bird", a short-lived game made famous by its rage-inducing gameplay. However, the gameplay shown was that of the PC version (hence the "Tap Space to Continue" rather than "Tap to Continue"), because the game was quickly pulled from the App Store due to the fact the creator was recieving death-threats from raging players.
- Swag's subtitles change from red to orange after he says "Don't be :( Chris, at least you tried".