Fishy Boopkins (or "Boopkins" for short) is a Spike who has become a major Character in SuperMarioGlitchy4's bloopers since his debut. He is one of the last Boopkins, the other being his dad. He first appeared in SMG4 N' Pals: Seaside Stupidity Part 1 after SMG4 and co. were stranded in the Ocean and offered to take them to land. Since then, he has made appearances on most of SMG4's latest products alongside Bob. He loves hot anime girls, he lives on a beach and was raised by Kermit The Frog and Laa-Laa.
Much sought after in the past, Fishy Boopkins is naturally happy and optimistic, like his first appearance, where he was extremely happy to see humans, albeit by his sensuality. However, like Bob, he secretly craves attention and being noticed. This can be seen at the end of SM64: RETARDED RECAP 2016, where it does not explode any end to the name of its favorite brands, before being terminated by SMG4. Fishy is also implied in being a weeaboo because he keeps a huge collection of Waifu Body Pillows and cardboard cutouts of anime girls and considers them "waifus" (Japanese for wives). He also mentions that he watches school-themed anime, in High School Mario. He is also a terrible singer, so bad in fact that him singing Bee Gee's "Staying Alive" caused the earth to explode. He also eats rocks, it's implemented that he does this because he can not get food the natural way, but it does seem that he does enjoy rocks as seen in SMG4: Mario University, as he eats all the rocks his teacher gives him. In SMG4: Stupid Mario Paint, he is shown to be an amazing painter.
Powers, Abilities, And His Waifus Edit
- Abnormal Mouth: Somehow, Fishy Boopkins is able to stretch the mouth for long, abnormally natural lengths, to the point of being longer than his entire body. This can be used in a beneficial way, as when Fishy Boopkins consumed the Teletubby Wall of Admiral S. Swipe in SMG4 N' Pals: Seaside Stupidity Part 2.
- Horrible Singing: Mostly due to his mouth, Fishy Boopkins is an absolutely horrible singer in every aspect. His singing is so bad that, as shown in DerpTV: Mushroom Kingdom's Got Talent, it can actually cause the apocalypse and destroy the Earth.
- Hobo Water Magic: Fishy Boopkins can also give humans the ability to breathe underwater in some way, and is distributed through his hands.
- Dad Summoning: Whenever Fishy Boopkins' Dad is around, do NOT make fun of Boopkins because then his dad will kick your ass! This has been seen in multiple videos. Other times he may be nice to you, such as getting you to places like disney world
- Sonic Waves: In SMG4: The Super Dudes. Fishy Boopkins have the ability to make soundwaves at Wario and his minions.
- Super Waifu Active Smash: In Stupid Mario Tennis Aces, he was able to summon waifu pillows as weapons
- Giant Waifu Summoning: In Stupid Mario Tennis Aces, he was also able to summon a giant Waifu Body Pillow.
- Excellent Artistry: While he usually draws low-grade drawings that are usually eye-searing, it's revealed with huge motivation and dedication, as well as having a crayon expansion pack, he can paint high-quality drawings, sometimes able to make perfect imitations of the real deal like the Mona Toadsworth painting. However, this would also cause his arm to be set on fire.
SMG4 N' PalsEdit
- SSENMODNAR DELUXE - 1 MILLION SUB SPECIAL
- SSENMODNAR 12 - STOLEN SPAGHETTI EDITION
- 2 MILLION FAN COLLABERATION SPECIAL! (SSENMODNAR)
- SM64: RETARDED RECAP 2016
- SM64 Bloopers: Who let the chomp out...AGAIN!?
- SMG4: Marioception
- SMG4: Mario goes to DIDNEY WORL
- SMG4: Super BACKWARDS Bros (as Yoshi)
- SMG4: High School Mario
- MarioTube 2
- SMG4: Mario The Boy Scout
- SMG4 Halloween 2017: Trick Or Treat Wars
- SMG4: Wild, Wild Mario
- SMG4: The Movie Audition
- SMG4: Mario University
- SMG4 Christmas 2017: The XMAS Discovery
- SMG4: New Year, New Mario
- SMG4: Doki Doki Mario Club
- SMG4: Mario Gladiators
- SMG4: The Mario Mafia
- SMG4: Mario Battle Royale
- SMG4: The Smash 5 Trials
- SMG4: Final Fantasy Mario
- SMG4: Mario waits for pizza
- SMG4: The Super Dudes
- SMG4: Mario Preschool
- SMG4: Luigi's Lesson
- SMG4: Freddy's Ultimate Custom Spaghetteria
- SMG4: The Mario Hustle
- SMG4: Waluigi's Time
- SMG4: Mario And The T-Pose Virus
- SMG4: The Mario Café
- SMG4: Mario The Ultimate Gamer
- SMG4: The Mario Carnival
- SMG4: Mario The Scam Artist
- SMG4: The Mario Convention!
- SMG4: Mario and the Waluigi Apocalypse
- SMG4: Mario's Late!
The Mario ChannelEdit
- The Mario Channel: MARIOBUSTERS
- The Mario Channel: MARIO'S CHALLENGE
- SMG4: The Mario Channel - Mario's Jackass
- Stupid Mario Sunshine
- Stupid Mario Rabbids
- Stupid Mario Odyssey 2
- SMG4: Stupid Mario Sports Mix
- SMG4: Stupid Mario Tennis Aces
- SMG4: Stupid Mario Paint
War of the Fat ItaliansEdit
Mushrooms & MoronsEdit
_____ Plays VRChat Edit
- On the Animal Channel of the Mushroom Kingdom, Fishy Boopkins is described as "A Pathetic Piece of Aquatic Sh*t."
- This title is also used as his caption in SM64: RETARDED RECAP 2016 in his subtitle.
- In DerpTV: Mushroom Kingdom's Got Talent, Fishy Boopkins tied with Bob in the poll and placed 6th overall.
- Unlike most characters in the series who usually speak with subtitles and sound effects, Fishy Boopkins has full voice acting in all his appearances.
- His voice is a parody of Fred Fredburger from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
- Fishy Boopkins is voiced by Kevin, Luke's brother.
- Kevin has also confirmed in Hobo Bros that he doesn't like Fishy Boopkins, but does not loathe him.
- It was revealed in Ssenmodnar 12 - STOLEN SPAGHETTI EDITION that Fishy Boopkins can spit spiked balls out of his mouth like a normal Spike.
- In Hobo Bros, Kevin utilizes his Fishy Boopkins voice when a Spike is on the screen.
- In recent episodes, mostly on TheAwesomeMario, Fishy Boopkins has begun to team up with Bob most prominently shown in Boopkins and Bob.
- Despite having a huge dislike for him, SMG4 gave Fishy Boopkins a thumbs-up in Retarded64: Stupid Mario Kart (though this may be due to the presence of his dad). He also invited him to parties a couple times but not Bob, possibly meaning SMG4 hates Fishy Boopkins much less than Bob.
- Fishy Boopkins is apparently a grownup (debunked by himself in SMG4: Mario Preschool) as he said that he did not see land until he was a man. This could just have been a plan to sound like a bad@ss, as he admitted as much.
- However, he later says that he is a child in SMG4: Mario Preschool. Keep in mind that this still within the same year.
- To steal his Waifu body pillows, or to threaten his anime, is to ask for death.
- As of SMG4: Doki Doki Mario Club, Fishy Boopkins now has an Super Mario 64 Mario mod, which is used alongside his Garry's Mod ragdoll in SMG4's more current videos.
- It is shown in SMG4: Stupid Mario Tennis Aces that he has a home on the sea-floor of a lake. It has a light brown couch, a white crib (supposedly for him), a fridge filled with nothing but tubs of ice cream, and a wooden table with a TV on top.
- The TV in his house has the same television from the cartoon SpongeBob SquarePants.